Gail Howard Lottery Wheels

Gail Howard lottery wheels have been around for years, there are some good reviews and some poor reviews, but all in all the system seems to be ok and give ok winning success. The system is on the expensive side for the results you may or may not get.
admin
Site Admin

Gail Howard Lottery Wheels

Post by admin » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:30 am

Gail Howard lottery system was looked at as a good system many years ago ( selling for over 21 years) but today these wheels are just possibly ok as they are better than many others we see and there are mixed reviews, some good, some not so good.

Gail Howard claims and shows testimonials of lottery winners who used the system, these testimonials look kinda phony and have been said to be not real by other people and review sites. Real testimonials will always lead back to the lottery game that was won if real, the photos will not look phony as many of Gail Howards in fact do and do not seem to lead back.

If you are caught with phony testimonials etc, or posting using advertising you are labeled as phony and look bad plain and simple.

With these wheels since there are some that say they are ok, we leave the decision in your hands to be fair.

xxx

Re: Gail Howard Lottery Wheels

Post by xxx » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:40 am

I have used these wheels in the past with mixed results, mostly on the poor side. Read the wheels are made up by gail h and is nothing but a publisher and not a real lottery expert. Have never really seen much for good reviews except by gail h, so you really have to wonder. The testimonials do rather look strange never seen that look before, looks like back in the 40's or something, or made up by some sort of software to look like that, just weird.

Huckebee

Post by Huckebee » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:30 am

I have been playing such methods from Gail Howard, bought books – software etc cost totaling over $100, still use off and on but so far never got any luck from it.

RETRO-T2

Post by RETRO-T2 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:44 am

I think good lottery wheels are hard to find, you need to just go by what others are recommending, as those wheeling systems will most likely be the most beneficial. I've tried a few wheeling systems ranging from ok to little success.

Dloan J

Post by Dloan J » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:42 pm

I do believe this wheeling system may have been good at one time, meaning the system is 21 years old, even the reviews look very old. I think there are much better wheeling systems now, GH wheels are just old.

Floydd

Post by Floydd » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:10 am

I am considering using a wheeling system, as i believe this GH system is software also cost is expensive. I'm not into the software type, just good basic wheels. If software was any better there would be lots of winners, but that is not the case.

Anna Ray

Post by Anna Ray » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:16 am

I do not think these wheels are worth using....tried them in the past for many months and had zero winnings. From what I have read these are just old wheels that have been around for ages....taken from the internet and re-sold as this system.