Be Advised Lotto Black Book "Copy Cats"

The Lotto Black Book lottery system is claimed to be a system created by math professor Larry Blair and claims to give users great winning success. This is all been proven false, the system is not created by a professor, it is simply a poor winning system created by a shady marketer. The system is expensive and has been tested out by many people and has received tons of bad reviews. System was also caught using false testimonials and had to change their sales page to hide their dishonest selling methods.

We very highly suggest you avoid this system it is just full of lies and shady advertising all designed by a shady marketer to make fast cash from unsuspecting people.
admin
Site Admin

Be Advised Lotto Black Book "Copy Cats"

Post by admin » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:23 am

We would like to give some sound advice regarding the now downed Lotto Black Book. If you have read our reviews we have been warning people about systems such as the Lotto Black Book for some time now, and would like to bring to your attention that there are other systems out there for sale (all selling through a market place as to allow affiliates to sell system as well) that are basically copy cats of the same system. More than likely these sellers are no doubt the same previous owners of the Lotto Black Book. That's what shady sellers do, sell many systems (basically the same system) just under a new phony scenario and lottery system name and of course will be built up with ridiculous false advertising, this is done to push it hard to make fast cash.

As we gather more info on this situation, we will pass it on to you. This takes time as we need many reviews to back up the truth before we will report the actual facts.

As we have warned many times over, when a lottery system allows affiliates to sell it, the odds are extremely high it will be a nothing system, only designed to sound good to make money for seller and affiliates, not for winning any lottery games. Real honest lottery systems do not need affiliates, meaning system will be for real.

Van Garett

Re: Be Advised Lotto Black Book "Copy Cats"

Post by Van Garett » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:47 pm

Sounds like very sound advice, makes perfect sense to me.

Pasha11

Post by Pasha11 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:45 pm

I would think the shady owners of the black book system would re-open as another bogus system, just be wise to this and never fall for stupidity, also check legit lottery system review sites as this one for updates on bogus systems and the good ones as well.

AlexTX

Post by AlexTX » Sun May 08, 2016 2:05 am

Another so called great winning lottery system bits the dust, i guess we can throw a shovel of dirt on that strategy and bury it forever, for sure it was a totally useless method. If it pops up again under a different name and so on, be sure to post it up here so we know and can inform others.

lynnette

Post by lynnette » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:59 pm

Excellent - you have made people aware of these crafty stupid systems such as this....peoples money wasted on these kinds of systems cannot be tolerated any longer. Check my signature, the lottery website I also trust is the best site I know that gives good advice on how to win the lottery....they give honest advice and are in sync with this lottery systems review forum.
Best site for winning lottery

Lottery Group http://lotterygroup.wefacts.com/wp/

megambler

Post by megambler » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:45 pm

does not matter now....lotto black book is history....another crappy scam system bits the dust!!!!