Formula 1 Lotto Sorry Not Real

The Formula 1 Lotto System system claims to be developed by an MIT Professor Glen Hooke, says he that took 27 years to develop system, although it used to say only 9 years, so already suspect. Yes, another system that claims will give you lottery winning numbers and again by a professor with no credentials so not real. We cannot find any real winners who used this system, all reviews found to be fake and only by affiliates selling the system. This lotto software system was definitely not developed by any MIT Professor many have caught these seller in many lies. The system is just a gimmick developed by marketers to make fast money from sales only. We do not recommend this system at all.
Fiskyy

Formula 1 Lotto Sorry Not Real

Post by Fiskyy » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:25 am

Sorry this lotto system is just a con job. Most now realize that any system posing as been created and sold by a MIT Professor, Math Professor and so forth is hog wash. Never any credentials, always sold through a market place having affiliate setup so makes money from sales, not lottery winnings. Seen to many bad reviews on this system over the last few years, why in the world would anyone trust a system like this is beyond me.

Lisa Summers

Re: Formula 1 Lotto Sorry Not Real

Post by Lisa Summers » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:21 am

I agree with you.....this system sounds very fishy. I do re-call reading bad reviews on this system on other forums, going to pass on this one.

Gestures

Post by Gestures » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:35 pm

I know this system as looked it over years back when I fell for the lotto back book B.S system, both of these systems are claimed to be created by a professor which is pure lies!!! Read others reviews, read other review sites as well, they all point this out. The system is not going to help you, it's no better than using random numbers.

Danny64

Post by Danny64 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Come on! more professors? Why is it all the systems that are claimed to be created by professors or mathematicians are the very worst systems....SAD!

wes947H

Post by wes947H » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:14 am

glad i got an invite to this forum, really don't trust lottery forums as all seem to be full of affiliate links for these goofy systems and it's obvious this formula1 system is right up there with the worst of them. I do not believe there are any systems designed by any real professors. If was, real credentials would be in order to prove, which is never the case. Read there were lots of false selling tactics used by whoever is the real owner of this system and this by many other review sites and forums so there you go. I will be checking out systems then picking the best one to use, hopefully getting some winning success in.

P97-34

Post by P97-34 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:24 am

Ok where to begin? Apparently there are lots of bad reviews concerning this system, enough complaints against them to make seller change from selling system on click bank to now selling on Jvzoo another affiliate marking - sellers market place.

I just dealt with another lottery software system also claiming to be developed by a professor and that was a total lie, there was no professor just a dishonest marketer. Now this Formula 1 Lotto system says similar, developed by MIT Professor, yet found many problems. First off, lots of reports that there is no professor ( a seemingly common lie used to sell) If there is even one lie, you can bet there are many more.

This system stated in the past that this so called professor took 9 years to develop the system, now after a year or 2 says this professor took 27 years to develop the system OH REALLY!. Can't even get his lies straight. This is a lottery software system which is basically the same as about 30 other lottery software systems, they all state how good there are yet no real winners. Testimonials are very suspect to say the least. The system in the past said Guarantees you will win 8 out of 10 times. Now is kicked out from selling through clickbank which shows me something is very suspect again, now selling through JVZoo. It seems all of these bogus lottery software systems are going to JVZoo as being booted out of clickbank. You gotta be pretty bad to get the boot from clickbank.

Found many users of this system from about 1 year ago complaining system is a hyped up non winning system. Never trust a system that says going to give you winning lottery numbers, they are getting those numbers either from main lottery game statistic websites which supplies that information absolutely free for anyone....or they are just giving you random numbers it's one or the other with any of these lottery software B.S systems.