Win Lotto Systems Created By A Professor is Hog Wash!

Win Lotto Systems is yet another system claiming to be developed by a Professor William Foster (Oh Really) System consists of lotto software and 50 page e-book. Sales page shows a few lottery tickets with very small winning, this is supposed to make you think it is a great winning system, sorry the system is not so great as many users have reported and lots of suspect issues as to who is really the creator and seller of this system. We know the creator is not a professor (Red Flag) it is a sneaky marketer hiding behind the professor name (Shady) and we also know there are many user complaints that the system is very poor at winning anything. If a system is caught in one lie, there will be plenty more!

We do not recommend this system at all and the cost is steep for a system, just ridiculous!
Bonnie777

Re: Win Lotto Systems Created By A Professor is Hog Wash!

Post by Bonnie777 » Sun May 15, 2016 1:42 am

Lately I have been looking into various lottery programs and what I am finding is very upsetting to me. Your not kidding when you post this particular system is full of HOG WASH. I won't go into details but was directly lied to by the seller of this system, which is same person who runs another lottery system review form. Strong warning to all!

luvnit

Post by luvnit » Fri May 20, 2016 3:15 am

I know this system and the owner should be ashamed of himself for selling a system under false pretences (his tactics intended to deceive others) It is sad that people never seem to learn and it is also sad that these same people will definitely get punished in some form or fashion for the deceptive tactics being used (fooling people for money is a no no). If the owner of this system is reading this, you are most likely having health and or problems in other areas as well, this is due to you for your deceptive tactics (God forgives, but you still get punished for the bad things you do) Better change your ways very fast and be very sorry you ever did them, you really do not want to feel the full wrath of God come down on you.
Yes, I am a psychic and know many things that others will never know. I just felt I should put this message up for all concerned (please do not remove I am only trying to help by giving advice) This is a sentence for all people to follow, it will keep you from going in the wrong direction which so many people seem to be doing these days.

“Do Not Do Anything To Others You Would Not Want Done To Yourself”

gusta22

Post by gusta22 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:48 pm

Wake Up People...this system is full of B.S and the seller/owner is lotteryguy.com.

look at what this con artist says on his own lottery system review site

(Enough already! The internet is full of junk lottery systems, and downright lies about everything from picking lottery numbers to wheeling systems.)

And this statement from a seller who is selling a system "Win Lotto Systems" which is also a downright lie and is a wheeling system, he is selling a junk lottery system and knows it's a losing system hence why he puts it under a fake name.

Then I go and see this on this site for Win Lotto Systems. He says if interested in the system here is a direct link from professor will (fake professor used to sell system) I open the link and again another lie. The link is not a direct link it is an affiliate link selling system out of JVZoo a market place, so he tries to fool people.

Then I see the cost of this system....it's $47 that ridiculous. So for $47 you get a system selling on a fake lottery system review site, you get a system that has no real merit of any kind, you get a system that uses false advertising as in using a so called professor that has designed it which is not the case....yes seems like a good deal to me if I was a total fool!

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:43 pm

This seller and his system have been caught in lies!!!!!!!! Even catching a marketer in one lie pretty much establishes the fact he or she is most likely lying about many other things Never Trust A Marketer Who Has Been Caught Lying To You

It's funny to see a marketer jack up the price of a losing system, really? $47.00 people! There are much better real systems for half that cost don't be suckered and if you are get on this lottery system review forum and REPORT IT!

MRLucky

Post by MRLucky » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:31 am

Took a while to get onto this forum, really wanted to inform on this system. Same system, same seller, same bogus review site (all same guy) I reported this on other forums as well.

He was selling through click bank and was fooling people like me which was a mistake. I reported him to click bank and showed proof!

I along with many others reported this site to ClickBank Security and they did review the affiliate site, read reply email they sent me.

Luke W. (ClickBank)
Jun 19 12:58 (MDT)

Hello,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will review the Affiliate site to see if further action needs to be taken.

Thanks,
The ClickBank Security Team
abuse@clickbank.com

OK so now is gone from clickbank and has joined with JVZOO market place, now fooling people again through them and still selling same system, not revealing to people he is the owner and not a fake professor as advertised (big false advertising ploy)

I encourage all who have been tricked by this guy to now report it to JVZOO
To file a complaint send to support@jvzoo.com

Sellers such as this should not be aloud to sell any products as they use false names and false advertising along with a fake review site to push sales in their favour (very deceptive) Fooled many people using this method and it is a crime!

Ruth Driscoll

Post by Ruth Driscoll » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:25 am

Well i guess that explains why our bowling league failed with this system. It failed to the point where it was useless to continue with. We were confused as to what the generator is exactly... for example there are a lot of 1,2,3,4,5 ’s that seems a very unlikely winning combination to even play. We were not impressed with the system and the recommended syndicate sites that the seller wanted us to join...i take it the seller makes money or incentives when he gets people to join under him, seems a little flaky to do that sort of thing. As far as the cost goes for this system...it was a waste of our money (we play in a group) We left this system behind and moved on to a better system that costs far less and works so much better.

You all have yourself a good night now...

Curtis77

Post by Curtis77 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:50 am

wow! Sounds like a heck of a lot of reading...the system does sound to be elongated to sound better, but as people report there is some false hoods concerning this system. Systems should get right to the point, I cannot see why a system needs to be so much to read, sounds very unrealistic or so complicated it would be useless...either way sounds strange.

Huckebee

Post by Huckebee » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:23 am

It is very disrespectful to the people who purchase this system --- misleading them into thinking is by one person yet is actually by another and to really fan the fire is the same owner who owns the lottery system review form pushing the sorry system.

Glenna S

Post by Glenna S » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:28 pm

luvnit wrote:I know this system and the owner should be ashamed of himself for selling a system under false pretences (his tactics intended to deceive others) It is sad that people never seem to learn and it is also sad that these same people will definitely get punished in some form or fashion for the deceptive tactics being used (fooling people for money is a no no). If the owner of this system is reading this, you are most likely having health and or problems in other areas as well, this is due to you for your deceptive tactics (God forgives, but you still get punished for the bad things you do) Better change your ways very fast and be very sorry you ever did them, you really do not want to feel the full wrath of God come down on you.
Yes, I am a psychic and know many things that others will never know. I just felt I should put this message up for all concerned (please do not remove I am only trying to help by giving advice) This is a sentence for all people to follow, it will keep you from going in the wrong direction which so many people seem to be doing these days.

“Do Not Do Anything To Others You Would Not Want Done To Yourself”
Hi luvnit...I came across your post and couldn't be more excited to hear this, this coming from a psychic. I have been to a few pychics (got a reading done) but only one of those psychics predictions came to pass. The reason your post intrigued me is the psychic I refer to said that same phrase to me. It was as this (Don't do unto others as you would not want others to do to you) This came from a real pychic, so I know you are one as well. It would nice to chat with you, if you are interested I sent you a PM.

McNAT

Post by McNAT » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:45 pm

I myself must say it sure looks as if that seller (Win Lotto Systems) is same person running that forum, which by the way looks very fishy in his reviews. Speaking of fishy forums I came across another lottery forum that looks even fishier (if that is a correct word) the forum in question....its called lottoexposed and they badmouth just about every lottery program, syndicate, ticket sales sites and so forth (except anything that is theirs of course) It is not a trusted forum and will mostly like find themselves in hot water down the road. I really do not understand systems that use false selling tactics and forums that are easy enough to see they are not truthful, it just goes to show you how many corrupt programs are out there!