Silver Lotto System Just Rubbish

The Silver Lotto System is sold by Ken Silver who is not a lottery expert as he claims, he is simply just a Publisher/Marketer and has a very bad reputation for selling a very poor system that wins little and is choke full of false advertising. He has been caught many times using fake testimonials, not honoring his guaranteed refund and the list goes on. Bottom line is, the Silver Lotto System has tons of bad reviews, the system owner Ken Silver has been labeled a shady marketer, stay clear of this one, we most certainly do not recommend it.
Theresa84

Re: Silver Lotto System Just Rubbish

Post by Theresa84 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:36 am

Of all the lottery programs out there, this one in particular seems to have the worst of the worst reviews. Looking at all about this program I think it's a bunch of advertising designed to make a program sound like it should be really good, but that is what marketers do and usually the more hype they preach, the worse the program actually is. Hence all the poor reviews, some going back many years. From what I gather, this program only makes seller money (mlm), not real winning system for lottery. I would also not recommend this lottery program.

melvinT

Re: Silver Lotto System Just Rubbish

Post by melvinT » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:51 am

What I can tell about this system is, his support is horrible. Way back when tried this system out I had a few simple questions, the reply was he does not answer questions and to just apply myself or some jargin....Atrocious! I hope this guy is no longer in business.