Lotto Variant Not Work As Claimed

The Lotto Variant System makes big claims, but there is simply nothing to verify this at all. System already has a bad reputation as there is evidence that winning cheques they show have been copied which says shady system and big red flags. There are no winners who have used this system that we can find, all reputable review sites have reported the system as a poor winning system with high risk. We do not recommend this system at all, looks like shady marketers at work here.
Felix C

Lotto Variant Not Work As Claimed

Post by Felix C » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:49 pm

Made the decision to go ahead with this system as sounded good. Even though this system makes big claims, it is not a good winning system, actually did better on my own. I do not think the designer of this system knows much about winning the lottery, looks to be just a money making charade.....oh well lesson learned!

sandeep1

Re: Lotto Variant Not Work As Claimed

Post by sandeep1 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Have never seem any person doing well with this system, wonder why? If you check you will see bad reviews on other review sites so trust is gone and as for winners using system, there are none.

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:12 am

Hey people, just to inform all, this lottery system has been disabled by click bank as has Terms of service violation. System seems to have finally been caught as a fake system. I bet you it will turn up for sale through JVZoo now as this seems to be where all these con artists/shady sellers are running to, just be aware of this.

NOLAN

Post by NOLAN » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:56 am

Good to know there people who can't tell us if a system is worth using or no. I play only powerball and was looking into systems for that purpose , don't have a clue about these systems/which to use or avoid.