Powerball Winning Strategies

This system is created and sold by Alex J who claims to have won Powerball 13 times (Really Suspect) in 6 months and will sell you his secret for $37.00 or so. We cannot see or find any real evidence of any winnings period. Also the sales video sounds phony, common shady marketer kind of B.S. This seller is claiming his family was attacked for the secret to his system, OK Give Use A Break! This scenario has already been used by another crapy system (Lotto Black Book). This system has supect written all over it, definitely does not sound legit and no real winner to back it up. So yet another gimmick type system we do not recommend, seriously this system could be very high risk!
Q45

Powerball Winning Strategies

Post by Q45 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Ok, I play Powerball and looked into this system as states is specifically for Powerball, yet no winners? So what good is the system if does nothing? I see on this forum and other forums all poor reviews, must be a good reason or would not be sooooo many. I agree with whats being said, this system does not come across as being legit (marketing crap at its best to take your money)

vapooo6

Re: Powerball Winning Strategies

Post by vapooo6 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:20 pm

How can be a "secret" to me that is stupid, there are no secrets!

Lenny82

Re: Powerball Winning Strategies

Post by Lenny82 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:45 pm

HA HA! No winners who have used this system. The fact they say "SECRETS" should be a clue it's marketing hype at is best.