Powerball – What’s Your Strategy To Win?

MFOX

Re: Powerball – What’s Your Strategy To Win?

Post by MFOX » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:23 pm

It does seem sound that using a type of strategy will improve your odds to hit your winning lottery numbers a little easier.While experts state that all number picks are equally likely to come up, there are number behavior patterns that can result in different numbers probabilities, this is where a good sound strategy comes in to play. I mean if it is benefitting us as lottery players, then it would be stupid not to use it, in my own opinion.

leyaf78

Post by leyaf78 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:32 am

This may be of some help for those looking for better strategy to use for Powerball...check these lottery sites they can help steer you in the right direction. Feel free to pass this on to your friends.

Lotto Luck

Lotto Winning Strategies

Lotto Edge
Last edited by leyaf78 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fever1974

Post by Fever1974 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:59 am

leyaf78 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:32 am
This may be of some help for those looking for better strategy to use for Powerball...check these lottery sites they can help steer you in the right direction. Feel free to pass this on to your friends.

Lotto Luck

Lotto Winning Strategies

Lotto Edge
Hey...good stuff!

Fever1974

Post by Fever1974 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:04 am

Tonight's powerball jackpot is worth $535 Million clams, got my tickets together, just waiting now for the big drawing, hope my numbers hit!

As some of you know I have tried a strategy that a 7 time lottery winner says works, but sorry to say, no it did not work (system actually is very poor) . I never even hit a single winning number, so maybe worked for him or he is just very lucky as some people are.

leyaf78

Post by leyaf78 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:42 pm

More help for those of you looking for better strategies to use for playing Powerball. I'll put the links below

Powerball Lottery Tips To Win

Powerball – How To Hit Winning Numbers

Powerball – Learn How To Increase Your Chances To Win

Powerball – Strategy Is The Real Key To Win Easier

If I find some other good Powerball articles that are informative I will add them to this list.

Helen70

Post by Helen70 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Oh thank goodness...this is exactly what I was looking for. Great Articles for winning Powerball, I am am very pleased!!!

coolcouple

Post by coolcouple » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:10 pm

Yes good info! I was anxious to try out any lotto product! About 8 months ago we decided to try Formula 1 system and then the Lottery Circle System to assist in our lotto picks, unfortunately these systems are not good at helping you win at all and pretty much are the same system, which we found strange. Now our new lotto strategy is the Lotto Guy Lottery System which is far different type of system and far more logical at helping with hitting those winning lottery numbers. This system is now our go to strategy for playing Powerball...we would highly recommend it for anyone as it is a real lottery system. I'm sure there are other good strategies but chasing every strategy wastes time and money, we are sticking with the reputable LG as I do think any other system would top it.