Some Signs That You Might Win The Lottery

DiggleD

Some Signs That You Might Win The Lottery

Post by DiggleD » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:20 am

I had to share this with all of you as this has happened to me now a few times and like clockwork I won playing the lottery. No I did not win the jackpot, but I did win never the less, so let me explain. It seems that every once in a while when I am putting my lottery number together that I am going to play, I get a real itchy left palm or right palm. Every time this occurs I have hit winning lottery numbers. I know it sounds corny, but it is the truth.

Anyways, I did some research and you can check it for yourself if you wish. According to "Palmistry" an itching left palm means money to be paid out and an itching right palm is money to be coming in. It’s an old superstition that when your palms itch it means money and this really seems to be the case with me.

Do any of you ever get this itchy palms stuff? If so did you ever notice money came your way from whatever the source may be soon or a short while after? Hey, maybe you have some other strange happenings just before coming into "money" if so I think we would all love to hear your story.

angela153

Re: Some Signs That You Might Win The Lottery

Post by angela153 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:33 am

This is funny as I have similar signs I will come into luck or money. My palms on occasion get itchy or it's my top of my head, tingles...gets very itchy and no it not as my hair is dirty,. I wash my hair daily. I also have a feeling of my palms getting flushed with blood, then itchy, buy it's true these signs do indicate something about to occur, at least from what I have experienced.

Helen70

Post by Helen70 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:12 am

Yes, there could be some truth to these types of signs. I have a grandmother who seems to get lucky when her ear lobes get ichy for no reason. She very lucky at bingo. If her ear lobes get ichy at bingo always seems to win something. So yes, I do agree with this signs.

coolcouple

Post by coolcouple » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:21 pm

Oh yes this makes perfect sense to me...happens alot and usually it's my finger tips get ichy. It does not mean every time I win or come into money, but can be get some very good news or maybe a friend from the past calls you see....but always something "good" never a bad thing. When I get these ichy sessions I do get excited as I know something is on it way.

JArmstrong

Post by JArmstrong » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:17 pm

Hey, it is a well known superstition that if your palms of your hands get itchy for no reason, you could be coming into some good luck. If hoping to win the lottery and would like some superstition assistance (why not try it's free) as soon as one of your hands, palm area, fingers etc get itchy for no reason, that's your cue to go get your lottery tickets!!!!!

Palmistry is actually a real thing....says that when your palm or palms get an itch, it means MONEY to be paid out or money coming in. Although the money coming in may not big $$$$ but will be money none the less.

Bryn James

Post by Bryn James » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:03 am

ha ha, no this itchy hands, palms, feet, fingers stuff has never happened to me ... at least that I'm aware of. It think it would all be a coincidence that a person was itchy wherever that place might be and then money in some way followed. I do get it, why not believe this is all related as that is how people tend to see things, even if it is really not that way.

For instance, some people I know swear that every time they wash their truck, the truck seems to now by some magic run and drive better .... but that would not be possible, it just feels that way.

Rara

Post by Rara » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:41 am

Yes i believe this to be true. Signs you might be coming into wealth, money, or something of value to you. The itchy palms, hands, fingers, can all be shown as gate ways to inform you something is coming or is on the way. I know this to be truth as i am proof it works as well friends around me who can verify has happened to them as well. How this occurs is possibly due to your own self picking up the energy coming through, such as in getting itchy. Some will sense this routinely and others only now and then, yet others may never see this occur. If you are one of the lucky ones to be able to sense your energy telling you something is coming you may have a gift.

B Coker

Post by B Coker » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:34 am

All lottery experts advise to use a lottery system of some kind, this to improve ones results, superstitious mumbo jumbo is nothing.

I cannot see how getting an itchy palm-finger-hand or other is going to signify anything.

If you are going to win the lottery or come into money/wealth then it will just be, there is nothing else.

If you are itchy that often....maybe you need to wash more often ha ha....I just jest...

vapooo6

Post by vapooo6 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:22 pm

Itchy? I know nothing of this signs. The sign to me if win the lottery is look at my lottery numbers, if match ones drawn, I win .... what more can be obvious.

Rara

Post by Rara » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:47 pm

November 1, 2018 - Michigan woman credits itchy hand for $2 million win

An itchy hand led a Flint woman to win a $2 million Mega Millions prize from the Michigan Lottery.

Jacquatte Prater, 28, hitall five white balls drawn (20-31-39-46-49)on Tuesday night’s draw for a big $1 million win prize. As she got the Megaplier, her prize was multiplied by two for a big $2 million prize. She bought the winning ticket at Sunoco gas station, which is located at 4005 Clio Road in Flint.

She stated “My hand started itching about a month ago, and I’ve always heard that mean you’re about to come in to some money so I’ve been playing Mega Millions ever since. She woke up to a phone call from her best friend on Wednesday morning and was informed someone had bought a big winning ticket at the Sunoco gas station.

She stated “My hand isn’t itching any more, now it’s just sweaty! I can’t believe I really won the lottery!”

So maybe there is something to this itchy hands etc - do not ignore the signs if you get them, you might be a big lottery winner.