California Lottery Earth Quake Zone

rebelle2.0

Re: California Lottery Earth Quake Zone

Post by rebelle2.0 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:43 am

luvnit wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:13 pm
rebelle2.0 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:47 pm
Well I see this world is changing .... and it's scary! Still gotta try and win the lottery though, no reason to stop playing.

This question is for luvnit .... "do you know what the strange sounds heard all over the world are"? The ones that people say sound like "trumpets" I have heard these sounds myself early in the morning and they do sound like a super big trumpet sound ..... any clue to what or where these sounds are coming from?
Hi rebelle2.0, yes, I do know what the trumpet sounds are. The sounds are nor meant to scare, just meant to let people know a higher is here and is now proceeding to change the whole world so it will be a better place in the end. I am not going to go into detail with this, just know it's gonna look like the world is ending, but it will not, just going to make big changes. I will say this though......if you are a bad person, or have done bad things to others, your time is soon coming to and end, you should have been a good person. Just as a child gets punished for being bad, people who are or have been bad during their life, your time to be punished is now. I have warned people in the past to change their ways (i used to answer questions on mylot) people need to decide this for themselves. For those that get severe punishment by the higher powers, you are in for a world of hurt like you never imagined.
Thankx for the fast reply .... This is very interesting stuff .... I feel I have learnt some very valuable information.

Rockwood207

Post by Rockwood207 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:32 am

The world is changing that's a fact! Of course we can still play the lottery and should as long as we can, it is the best way to poss win big life changing cash. As for Cali it is becoming a dangerous states to live in no doubt about it.

JD

Post by JD » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:51 am

These are grim times, but it’s just at moments like this when our values and commitments matter most. Playing the lottery is fun and entertaining, so in these odd times don't worry to much and try to look ahead for better things to come, possibly even winning the lottery.

buckner

Post by buckner » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:01 am

Hey i say keep play the lotto why not? You have nothing to lose! Also hope all of you who live in Cali are doing ok, lot's of nasty thing happening there, just keep safe!

operator10

Post by operator10 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:43 am

California is a disaster - just leave before you are in ruins, hurt, or worse! You can play the lottery after moving to another state where it's safe to live.