Powerball – What’s Your Strategy To Win?

D Watson

Re: Powerball – What’s Your Strategy To Win?

Post by D Watson » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:22 am

swear the the awful luck using quick picks and i also use a strategy that does not seem to ever work for me. This is how I play the PowerBall. After someone wins then jockpot are low as can go, I start off buying 10 lottery tickets and will increase by 5 more tickets after every single drawing when someone doesn’t win jackpot. after each drawing if someone doesn’t win and it starts getting real high I may increase my ticket purchases. Say the PowerBall Jackpot is $600 Million I will spend more on lottery tickets. What I spend depends on the amount of the jackpot.

I think a better strategy should be applied, now looking into a few systems that are highly recommended to see if helps me.

gia44

Post by gia44 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:14 am

Please, am new into lotto games help me will lotteries!!!

I need to use strategy - but which strategy? I know not, can teach please?

Lenny82

Post by Lenny82 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:36 am

Gonna be a great weekend if my lottery winning strategy for Powerball goes my way. Conor McGregor takes on Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 299 which is tomorrow October 6, 2018 same day as rthe next Powerball Lottery draw. We each had to purchase 10 Powerball lottery tickets, if Conor McGregor win the fight, I win 20 Powerball lottery tickets plus the ones I had to buy so 30 chances to $253 Million. If Khabib Nurmagomedov win the fight by associate win the Powerball tickets. Either way gonna be a great fight, both fighter are very good. There is also nine other fight on the card and we have bets using scatch off lottery tickets for each fight just to make it all interesting.

Good Luck To you!