Lotto Max

Fiskyy

Re: Lotto Max

Post by Fiskyy » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:06 am

McNAT wrote:Does anyone actually play Western Max? I mean I don’t see any reason to play it, I would rather play Lotto Max to try and win the big bucks. I guess one could play both on the same selection ($5 for Lotto Max and $2 for Western Max)

Western Max is 2 million jackpot/Lotto Max grows until 60 Million and the odds to match 7/7 for both are the same 1:28,633,528 so really whats the point in playing Western Max....Nothing! What do you guys think?

I agree with you totally, Western Max is not worth wasting my time on, I stick with Lotto Max and or Lotto 6/49. Look at it this way, if you hit 6 of 7 numbers playing Western Max you win a measly $1000.00 If you hit 6 numbers playing Lotto Max, you win the jackpot or share the jackpot. I know no one that plays western Max. Even Western 6/49 if hit 6 numbers you win 2 Million....I'm just saying.

McNAT

Post by McNAT » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:37 am

You know really if you look at playing Lotto Max it's real crappy prizes on the lower end....look at this..

Hit 3 numbers out of 7 you win a FREE PLAY which is fine but no cash prize.

Hit 3 numbers out of 7 + Bonus number you win $20.00 so you need to hit 4 numbers to win $20 that to me is crappy.

Hit 5 numbers out of 7 you win usually right around $100 or so, which to me is pretty poor for hitting 5 numbers.

So to win anything worth while you need to hit at least 6 out of 7 numbers, then of course the main win would be the jackpot 7 out 7 numbers, which is what we are all trying to hit when playing Lotto Max.

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:55 am

McNAT wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:37 am
You know really if you look at playing Lotto Max it's real crappy prizes on the lower end....look at this..

Hit 3 numbers out of 7 you win a FREE PLAY which is fine but no cash prize.

Hit 3 numbers out of 7 + Bonus number you win $20.00 so you need to hit 4 numbers to win $20 that to me is crappy.

Hit 5 numbers out of 7 you win usually right around $100 or so, which to me is pretty poor for hitting 5 numbers.

So to win anything worth while you need to hit at least 6 out of 7 numbers, then of course the main win would be the jackpot 7 out 7 numbers, which is what we are all trying to hit when playing Lotto Max.

agreed! yet it is the lotto game with highest jackpot, so we have to try right?

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:00 am

Lotto Max next jackpot Friday Feb 10 is $60 Million plus 26 MaxMillions for $1 Million each

Only playing the big jackpot on Lotto Max, then when goes back down, I'll switch over to Lotto 6/49 and Western 6/49

Debbie Pete

Post by Debbie Pete » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:23 pm

Can someone please answer this question for me.

Now that there is no more "Luck Magazine" how would one now go about picking the more often drawn Lotto Max numbers? It was so convenient to just look them up in Luck Magazine, but of course it had to go ... it was just to handy .... to easy and they could not have that lol!

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:19 am

Debbie Pete wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:23 pm

Now that there is no more "Luck Magazine" how would one now go about picking the more often drawn Lotto Max numbers? It was so convenient to just look them up in Luck Magazine, but of course it had to go ... it was just to handy .... to easy and they could not have that lol!
Hey no problem, there are a few way to go about getting the same info that was in Luck Magazine.

1- If you have an older luck magazine (a few months or so old) you can still use it for a long time, the numbers will not change much.
2- You can also just go to wclc.com check out the past drawn numbers (statistics area) all free and easy to do
3- Or poss, i'm not sure about this one for getting past winning numbers, but you can download the wclc's lottery manager app - I know it will also check your lottery tickets.

I just go to wclc.com and look at the past drawn number statistics and so on, it really simple to do.

Hope I have helped you out a little, have a good night!

Debbie Pete

Post by Debbie Pete » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:31 am

Fiskyy wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:19 am
Debbie Pete wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:23 pm

Hey no problem, there are a few way to go about getting the same info that was in Luck Magazine.

1- If you have an older luck magazine (a few months or so old) you can still use it for a long time, the numbers will not change much.
2- You can also just go to wclc.com check out the past drawn numbers (statistics area) all free and easy to do
3- Or poss, i'm not sure about this one for getting past winning numbers, but you can download the wclc's lottery manager app - I know it will also check your lottery tickets.

I just go to wclc.com and look at the past drawn number statistics and so on, it really simple to do.

Hope I have helped you out a little, have a good night!
Great Stuff! Thank You Fiskyy

Katie009

Post by Katie009 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:20 pm

Just curious...does your Canadian lotto take taxes of of your lottery winnings?

In the states it seems to vary. Lottery winnings of $600 or less do not need to be reported to the IRS, but all lottery winnings in excess of $5,000 are subject to a 25% federal withholding tax. When lottery jackpot winners file their income taxes, they will find out if any of that amount gets refunded to them, or in some cases if they owe even more.

Correct me if I am wrong, but if you live in Canada and win a lottery jackpot in the states, I think you do get taxed?

Oh it's OK, I just found it online....says you do not get taxed at least not yet. Looks like in the future there might be a taxed imposed on lottery winnings, but not yet.
Last edited by Katie009 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

John Dolan

Post by John Dolan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:40 am

McNAT wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:38 am
Does anyone actually play Western Max? I mean I don’t see any reason to play it, I would rather play Lotto Max to try and win the big bucks. I guess one could play both on the same selection ($5 for Lotto Max and $2 for Western Max)

Western Max is 2 million jackpot/Lotto Max grows until 60 Million and the odds to match 7/7 for both are the same 1:28,633,528 so really whats the point in playing Western Max....Nothing! What do you guys think?
For sure just stay with Lotto Max, why even bother with Western Lotto Max, they should just do away with as far as i'm concerned.

John Dolan

Post by John Dolan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:43 am

Hey! I was wondering does anybody know if Lotto Max drawing is done by a person drawing the balls by hand, or is it done all by a computerized draw machine???