Winning Lottery Twice Was A Nice Surprise!

Bonnie777

Winning Lottery Twice Was A Nice Surprise!

Post by Bonnie777 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Recently I won the playing the lottery twice by accident.....let me explain what happened. I usually play the same numbers every draw and have been doing this for years. Three months ago I forgot if bought my lottery tickets for up coming draw, so off I went and bought mu usual lottery tickets, then later realized I had already bought those tickets, so now had 2 sets of exactly the same lottery tickets. The funny part of the story is I hardly ever win......this time I did win a good amount and by shear luck won twice!! I can tell you I was very happy and know full well this kind of luck will never happen to me again. It does feel really good when you win, would love to feel that feeling again but winning a jackpot!!!

I was glad to be able to finally post this on a forum.....really feels good to tell my lottery story, would love to hear your lottery story if you have one. :D

megambler

Re: Winning Lottery Twice Was A Nice Surprise!

Post by megambler » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:14 pm

I do not have a cool lottery story of my own, but here is one that the winner also won twice. Derek Ladner from Cornwall UK has played the UK Lotto for many years, always played the same numbers over and over each drawing. One day he just could not remember if had bought his usual lottery numbers, so he decided to get them just in case. It turns out he had already bought his lottery numbers so now had two sets of the exact same lottery numbers for the next drawing. It must have been Derek's lucky day cause he just won not one but two shares of the big jackpot, taking home £958,284.

This kind of lottery winning luck is extremely rare but it does happen.