Lottery Systems Are they Really Necessary To Win Easier?

angela153

Lottery Systems Are they Really Necessary To Win Easier?

Post by angela153 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:13 am

I really want to win the lottery and I do not want it to take 30 years trying. I guess what I am asking is a lottery system really needed to win easier? Some say systems are not going to help win, some say they will and if not used winning is a lost cause, I'm thinking of getting myself a good system, but before I take the plunge it would be nice to hear from some of you and your thoughts!! Please take the time to post your thoughts, I think more people would be very interested in your opinion.

Danny64

Re: Lottery Systems Are they Really Necessary To Win Easier?

Post by Danny64 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:21 pm

I think these days using a lottery system is mandatory, that is if you want to have a chance to win easier. Any gambling (which I do routinely ) always has a better out come in your favor - if can apply a strategy of some type to boost win rates. There is no other way. Either you use a system or do not use a system that is your choice, but statistics prove people who use a system (must be a real system) do 3 to 4 times better at hitting winning lottery numbers, just fact!

Barbara46

Post by Barbara46 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:52 pm

It would seem that a system is the logical way to go if wanting better success, I do agree to this.

xxx

Post by xxx » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:38 am

I do believe using a lottery system has one benefit....can logically increase your odds to win, that is a given. Systems in my opinion are going to vary in effectiveness - I've tried a few - mostly wheeling systems with off/on success, nothing worth recommending though. I have a few other systems in mind to test out down the road, if all goes good I will post results.

PLSR Rep

Post by PLSR Rep » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:39 pm

Definitely use a lottery system it is the smarter way to play. Right now U.S Powerball is the largest jackpot in history $1.3 Billion up for grabs, if you are playing you had better use a system to get an advantage over millions of other players.

Gayle F

Post by Gayle F » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:31 am

Makes good sense to me. Anything that can helps ones winning success is sensible to at least try.

rumrunner

Post by rumrunner » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:04 am

Using a system is a smart idea.....just make sure it is a good system. Stay far away the ridiculous systems, you know the ones selling through a marketplace (clickbank, JVZOO, and others) or any place that allows affiliate marketing. No real honest system will sell through a marketplace, no real system will have a subscription service and the list goes on. I trust this lottery forum, they give you an honest review on most systems and do not allow any affiliate links. Hard to find honesty today!

SRInvest

Post by SRInvest » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:03 pm

I’m interested in using a system, but skeptical. How can using a system guarantee me a win? If systems all worked as good as they claimed, everyone is a guaranteed winner....yet I know that is not the case.

Maybe a more convincing will lean me towards using one...anyone care to reply, I'm a good listener!

B Coker

Post by B Coker » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:54 am

Hope you all enjoyed the Superbowl, lost a little myself, had my money on the Panthers. As far as lottery systems go, im in favor 100%.

like Peyton Manning says "the head coach tells us what to do and we follow his orders as he knows best.”

It's no different when playing the lottery. All lottery experts do advise to use a lottery system of some kind, this to improve ones results.

This sounds so simple, so obvious, but how many people who play lotto follow the experts advice?

Glad to be a part of this lottery forum, getting some straight truthful advise on lottery systems is not easy.

Just dooooo the math then pursue your dreams!!!

Van Garett

Post by Van Garett » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:42 pm

I have listened to many people lately about their job woes and the economy, all of them say the same thing at the end of their story “Well, let’s hope I win the lottery”. Seriously, I wouldn’t recommend relying on a lottery win to pay your bills and keep food on the table, I would advise better financial planning and some prudent budgeting, as the odds are really not in your favor to win a jackpot to end your money woes. However, that being said, you could put a lottery expenditure into your budget, making sure you play it in such a way that increases your odds, this would be where a "Lottery System" could be justified as a smart move.