Lottery Systems Are they Really Necessary To Win Easier?

Darrel W

Re: Lottery Systems Are they Really Necessary To Win Easier?

Post by Darrel W » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Of course using a lottery system is of value, hitting winning lottery numbers is not easy, anything that will assist is a "Good Thing". The only other possible way to win lotto easier is if you had a smart thinking machine which would be extremely expensive, you know the kind the U.S Military has access to, this would be the ultimate gambling system.....but that is not going to happen ha ha, so a lottery system is your only alternative.

JArmstrong

Post by JArmstrong » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:16 pm

My honest opinion is plain and simple, you should use a lottery system if you are wanting to increase your chances to win. Lottery is gambling and any true gambler will tell you that if there is a better strategy to increase ones success……use it!
This is a perfect time to bring up an incident I was involved with on another forum. The topic was “if you should play the lottery or not”. As the conversation proceeded another person joined in and started to bash on the people who said they did play the lottery, and of course were using some type of lottery system. Instead of politely disagreeing to the fact of playing the lottery, this weirdo attacked by stating “Any Person Who Plays The Lottery Is A Fool” I won’t go into the full discussion as it went south very fast and got quit nasty indeed.
There is nothing foolish about playing the lottery, never listen to some idiot telling you that you are a fool if you do play. Who the hell joins a discussion in that manner? A fool that’s who. If you do not participate in playing the lottery that’s fine, if you do not use a lottery system or disagree it is a worthwhile tool to use, that’s also fine, just “Do Not Put Down Others For Wanting To Try And Win The Lottery” If you have bad opinions concerning playing any lottery, then stay out of lottery forums and lottery related discussions, you are only making yourself look foolish, you are not going to change a person from playing their lottery game of choice by calling them a fool. Many of us play the lottery as we like to, it is a form of entertainment that also could be life changing and remember this fact! Someone has to win, but you cannot even have a chance to win if you do not play am I right?

BigJack

Post by BigJack » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:41 pm

The top recommended winning lottery tips by real lottery winners and experts is to use a well proven winning lottery system.

Lottery systems are the only tool to seriously increase your chances to win the lotto. Lottery players that chose to use lottery systems over players that did not use systems - hit far more winning lottery numbers, much more frequently, so this tip is a no brainer!

Warren J

Post by Warren J » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:48 am

Logic says to me that Yes! using a system or some strategy would be more beneficial, only problem is which one or kind. This would be the question as seen many in software and only a few in non-software. Reviews show the non-software strategy works better, is not the same kind of system as software.

dreamchaser

Post by dreamchaser » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:12 am

Strategy can be taught…….using nothing but luck cannot be taught it is the norm and the norm is what 98% of lottery players are using…….do they win often? I doubt it....or everybody would be winning, yet that is not the case.

So are lottery systems really Necessary for helping to win easier? Yes for sure, just be wise when choosing a system and most of all be patient. Systems are not magical winning things, they only help boost your odds - they do not guarantee instant success. Yet they are the best and only tools to actually improve ones success.

ACAuto

Post by ACAuto » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:37 pm

Well look at this way.... if you use the right tools for the given job at hand what is the general out-come.... "Good Job" So certainly sounds logical it works the same with trying to win lotto. I'm a mechanic by trade, if did not use the proper tools the job would not get done or be crappy work, can't see why it would be no different playing lotto.... use a system.... sound logical to me...