Western Lotto 6/49

gameon

Western Lotto 6/49

Post by gameon » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:31 pm

The new Western Lotto 6/49 should be a little easier to win now (using a good system now) just need to watch to see which bonus numbers like to get hit more often. So far usually have no problem hitting 3 number winners and hitting tons of free plays as only need 2 matching numbers.

The old Western Lotto 6/49 had jackpot of only 1 Million, but now is more like it at 2 Million which makes it really worthwhile now to play, that and considering the lottery tickets are still only $1.00 which allow me to play a good amount of tickets per draw. I know I am going to win big eventually, just hope sooner than later.

Fiskyy

Re: Western Lotto 6/49

Post by Fiskyy » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:06 am

I also play Western 6/49 routinely as it is still $1 per line of numbers to play and now with a jackpot of two million instead of one million, makes it more interesting to play. Regular Lotto 6/49 has a larger jackpot, but $3 per line now can get expensive to all the time. I hope they keep the Western right as it is now, we need a cheaper yet still worthwhile lotto to play.

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:48 pm

Hey people check your Lotto 6/49 lottery tickets if you live in Welland Ontario area, the one winning ticket for the $7 Million jackpot in Saturday nights Lotto 6-49 draw is from that area.

gameon

Post by gameon » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:07 pm

Fiskyy wrote:Hey people check your Lotto 6/49 lottery tickets if you live in Welland Ontario area, the one winning ticket for the $7 Million jackpot in Saturday nights Lotto 6-49 draw is from that area.
Hello Fiskyy! I see you also are playing Lotto 6/49 - Western 6/49 - Lotto Max Do you also play pick 3? Reason I ask is am looking for some assistance from another player as to a poss better strategy to apply, it never hurts to ask lol I have looked into various system for pick 3, these were not to my liking, think I do about the same now as would with a system.

I usually just play 6- way straight (no extra) or 6-way box (no extra)

Hitting a 6-way box happens occasionally with a good amount of tickets, only problem at $80 for the win your not winning much.

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:15 pm

gameon wrote:
Fiskyy wrote:Hey people check your Lotto 6/49 lottery tickets if you live in Welland Ontario area, the one winning ticket for the $7 Million jackpot in Saturday nights Lotto 6-49 draw is from that area.
Hello Fiskyy! I see you also are playing Lotto 6/49 - Western 6/49 - Lotto Max Do you also play pick 3? Reason I ask is am looking for some assistance from another player as to a poss better strategy to apply, it never hurts to ask lol I have looked into various system for pick 3, these were not to my liking, think I do about the same now as would with a system.

I usually just play 6- way straight (no extra) or 6-way box (no extra)

Hitting a 6-way box happens occasionally with a good amount of tickets, only problem at $80 for the win your not winning much.

Pick 3, no sorry very rarely do I play Pick 3 so cannot give any advise. I generally only play the bigger lottery games as Lotto Max which by the way is 60 Million this Fri and Lotto 6/49 plus Western Lotto 6/49

Good luck with your Pick 3

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:32 am

Just got another nice winning on Lotto 6/49, hit 4 numbers 4 times (4 x 4 drawn numbers = payout of $337.00 just needed an 8 to be drawn instead of the 10 I had in 2 of my lines would have won two 5 number wins which would have paid little over $5,000.00

Was close but no cigar!

PetesTrucking

Post by PetesTrucking » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:14 am

I was just wondering, what do you Lotto 6/49 - Western Lotto 6/49 and Lotto Max player think about the way these lotto games are drawn. I will explain myself:

As far as I know both Lotto 6/49 and Lotto Western 6/49 are drawn in the same procedure using actual lottery balls. However, the big Lotto Max game is not drawn by using lottery balls but by a computer (computer drawn numbers) Why no balls? Read on another lottery forum the computer draw can possibly be rigged to no one wins until they want someone to win. What do any of you think about this?

I can't understand why Lotto 6/49 and Western 649 use balls and not Lotto Max, they should all use balls, then you can watch them drawn the numbers live, seems most legit way to do it in my opinion.

Francis F

Post by Francis F » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:19 am

You know never really gave much thought in the procedure for drawing the numbers for Lotto Max-Lotto 6/49-Western 6/49.
I just assumed they were all drawn by numbered balls, never knew that Lotto Max was computer drawn. My opinion is would like to see only drawn by numbered balls, looks more legit.

Anyways, Lotto Max for this Friday is estimated at $60 Million - plus don't forget Max Millions is 19 more chances to win $1000,000 each.

gameon

Post by gameon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:57 pm

In my opinion I think Balls are the more legit way to make a lottery drawing - the computer way could be rigged. Read about a guy who did that I believe for the Florida lottery and was caught.

I should remind you guys that Dec may be the last mouth for Luck Magazine.

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:51 pm

Just a reminder to all of you playing Lotto 6/49 and Lotto Max, Luck Magazine is no longer available, the final issue was out December 2016.

So now you must just go to those lotto games main website and see the past drawn numbers, go back so many draws and you can easily see for yourself which numbers are the most drawn or not drawn. If you have the last copy of luck magazine that number frequency chart for past drawn numbers will do just fine for years, it does not change much.

Maybe in the future at some point if I have the time I will put those past drawn numbers from the chart in this section. That way for those of you who have no older luck magazine you can just use the data to help pick your hot lottery numbers and your cold lottery numbers if you play those.