Do You Play Regular Lottery Or Scratch Off Tickets?

Dloan J

Do You Play Regular Lottery Or Scratch Off Tickets?

Post by Dloan J » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Would be interesting to hear from you all as to what you tend to play, regular LOTTERY such as Powerball or Scratch Off Tickets or both?
I tend to play the scratch lottery more often, course if you do win it's usually very small, but hey I keep trying and it's kinda fun at same time.
I however play the regular large lottery, powerball, hey cannot pass up trying my odds to hit a big win.

How about you?

Bonnie777

Re: Do You Play Regular Lottery Or Scratch Off Tickets?

Post by Bonnie777 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:02 pm

Love playing the "Scratch Lotto Tickets" unfortunately winnings are very small.....never amount to much.....if break even consider it lucky. Usually buy a few on my lunch break just for the pure fun factor to pass the day.

I do play regular lottery as well, really would be nice to experience a large jackpot win. At least playing regular lottery games (love Powerball) you can hit a small winning now and then.....but you still have that chance to win it big!!!! Gotta keep focus on the better of the two.

PetesTrucking

Post by PetesTrucking » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:23 am

I do play both regular lottery game mostly Lotto 649 and Western 649, but on occasion will play a few scratch n wins. Really am not sure if the scratch n win lottery tickets are even worth my time, you hardly ever win anything and if do is usually $1 to $2 winners which is the cost of the lottery ticket. Out of 4 years playing scratch tickets off and on, have hit a $20 winners just once. Now where as playing 6/49 I have hit 3 numbers and the occasional 4 numbers which at least is more than the cost of the lottery ticket.

IPlayLotto

Post by IPlayLotto » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:30 pm

I play both...at times i feel lucky and get a few scratch lottery tickets and a few for Powerball.

Rockwood207

Post by Rockwood207 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:15 am

Speaking of Scratch Lottery Tickets as well as a regular lottery tickets, you should always check the tickets yourself to see if is a winner or not.

Taking your lottery tickets to a store or lottery retail outlet to get them checked, can be risky if just given to the store clerk to check, they are not all honest. If you just trust them to tell you if any of your lottery tickets have won, they may lie and say “sorry you have no winners”, but in reality you do.

If your lottery tickets are not signed, the store clerk could easily just cash them in, or get a friend to do it.

There is also a thing called lottery ticket discounting going on, at least here in California. Discounting is where the store clerk know you have a winning lottery ticket, usually a larger winner and offers you a fast payout of a little less than the ticket is worth, store clerk makes money from this. You get your money fast, but this is actually against the lottery districts rules to do. For instance, your winning lottery tickets is worth $1000 and store clerk offers you a fast payout of $600 on the spot. This is risky for the store clerk and original ticket owner, just be aware and declare the winning ticket yourself.

I like playing the scratch off lottery but the prizes are really not worth my time tying to win, I play big lotto games as Mega Millions.

buywholesale

Post by buywholesale » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:56 pm

Ok here’s the deal….been playing lottery scratch off tickets for a long time on a regular basis, sometimes buying as many as 40 - 50 tickets at once and winning very little to zero wins! I have a friend from work who does similar, buying 20-30 tickets yet hardly wins anything, so what gives here? Where are the winning tickets? Are they All at one location somewhere and the rest are losers? Don’t seem logical to me any feedback on this?

IPlayLotto

Post by IPlayLotto » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:19 am

Hey listen to this:

This person i just read on spent $2500 in scratch lottery tickets, only won back $242.00 worth of winners…..so the results of doing this speak for themselves. That's pretty bad odds if you ask me, you would think at least would win back half of what was spent. After reading this don’t think I will be playing the scratch tickets much, best stick with real lottery like powerball etc