Lottery Winners Stories!!!

Bond Girl

Lottery Winners Stories!!!

Post by Bond Girl » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:15 am

It's very interesting to hear the Lottery Winners Stories - open to all, please join in!!!

Pat Kukla is one of luckiest men in Calhoun County, Michigan.

Pat went down to the Michigan Lottery headquarters on Friday to formally accept his 2nd official lottery jackpot winning.

Pat Kula won $384,832 by matching all 8 numbers in Club Kenos The Jack Game. The winning ticket was purchased on a lunch break at MCB Sams Coffee Shop down in Battle Creek. The ticket was bought as noticed high the lottery jackpot had grown.

This very lucky lottery winner also won the Fantasy 5 lottery jackpot back in 2010 which amounted to about $300,000

This 56 year old 2 x lottery winner is most definitely, a very lucky person.

Please keep this topic rolling - post a lottery story - lets have some fun!!!

Laurie K

Re: Lottery Winners Stories!!!

Post by Laurie K » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:13 am

Here is one lottery story I find a little upsetting

This lottery related incident happen at a Travel Lodge in Kissimmee Florida. Florida police arrested William Green for the shooting death of David Oliver Duff. These two men were apparently fighting over a lottery ticket (not known if lottery ticket was even a winner) and the fight got to a point were one man shot the other dead.
The man that was shot dead over this stupid incident was only 23 years of age. Florida police also arrested Ariana Ruddock for complicity to murder.

I cannot even fathom why in the world a person needs to shoot another over so minor of a problem - a "Lottery Ticket" please!

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:41 am

This lottery winners story is very surprising and will most likely never occur again.

This persons lottery ticket was a jackpot winner, winning a cool $50 Million, playing the Lotto Max B.C lottery. Now here is the "kicker" the person won all of this many but did not want to be identified, Why? B.C Lottery will not pay out until the person gives his or hers identity.

Why in the world does this person not want the Lottery Corp to reveal his or hers name, sound extremely suspicious.

So now despite the B.C Lottery rules, which clearly state that anyone buying a lottery ticket and wins, must provide a real name and a photo to be published before the winner can legally collect the prize money. So now the anonymous Lotto Max winner has now contacted a lawyer to fight for anonymity in the courts.

I hope the courts rule against this lottery winner and be done with it. If you or I play a specific lottery game, we are legally bound to that games rules, PERIOD!!!!!!!

What is this person hiding from? I have never heard of this type of thing happen anywhere on any lottery game.

Bond Girl

Post by Bond Girl » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:17 am

Fiskyy wrote:This lottery winners story is very surprising and will most likely never occur again.

This persons lottery ticket was a jackpot winner, winning a cool $50 Million, playing the Lotto Max B.C lottery. Now here is the "kicker" the person won all of this many but did not want to be identified, Why? B.C Lottery will not pay out until the person gives his or hers identity.

Why in the world does this person not want the Lottery Corp to reveal his or hers name, sound extremely suspicious.

So now despite the B.C Lottery rules, which clearly state that anyone buying a lottery ticket and wins, must provide a real name and a photo to be published before the winner can legally collect the prize money. So now the anonymous Lotto Max winner has now contacted a lawyer to fight for anonymity in the courts.

I hope the courts rule against this lottery winner and be done with it. If you or I play a specific lottery game, we are legally bound to that games rules, PERIOD!!!!!!!

What is this person hiding from? I have never heard of this type of thing happen anywhere on any lottery game.

WOW! that does sound very strange, but interesting as well.

Bond Girl

Post by Bond Girl » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Thanks to all, keep the stories coming.

Have A Wonderful Valentines Day!!!!! :D

G Trevor

Post by G Trevor » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:47 pm

Kind of a longer story but anyways here is the event that happen to us. We were on a weekend trip and decided to pull over and stay at a Best Western Motel for the night. We got our room key and took in our things and looked around a bit. I went out to get us some food, while I was out my wife had found in the dresser drawer a number of scratch lottery tickets wrapped up in an elastic band, she put them in her purse and went for a shower. While I was out I started talking with a person about misc crap which took about 25 min or so. When I got back to our room my wife had laid down and had fallen asleep. I ate then went to sleep myself. Bright and early the next morning we were awoke by knock at the door, it was the motel office informing us we had left out interior lights on in our truck. Because of this small commotion we just got up still little tried, my wife had apparently forgot all about those scratch lottery tickets and we went about our day. After returning home from our weekend trip we started to put away out stuff and that when my wife found the tickets in her purse side pocket that she forgot about. She showed me the tickets (none were scratched off yet) we set them aside and decided to scratch them off later on. Of course we forgot about the lottery tickets and a few days went by before we remembered about them. We got the lottery tickets and scratched them all (15 tickets in all) none were winners except the very last ticket my wife scratched, it was a $500.00 winner, we were very surprised to have won, we felt bad for the person who left these behind at the motel, but their lose was our gain.

Francis F

Post by Francis F » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:44 pm

Three Rivers woman Julie Leach who won a $310.5 million Powerball jackpot from the Michigan Lottery. She matched all of the winning numbers drawn in the Sept. 30 Powerball drawing: 21-39-40-55-59 and the Powerball,17, to win jackpot. With her win this marks the 3RD time a Michigan lottery player has won the Powerball jackpot.

Leach said she checked to see if I had matched the Powerball number first, then when I saw she had matched it, she started checking the numbers on that line and saw she had matched three of them. She said to herself that cool thought she won about $200. Then she realized she had actually matched all 5 numbers drawn and the Powerball, she even checked her ticket 10 times as could not believe it.

I relay this lottery story as have friends who live in Michigan, maybe Michigan lottery players are luckier when it comes to winning Powerball.

JT699

Post by JT699 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:47 am

Here is a smart single mother who won it big playing Powerball....winning a cool tidy sum of $188 Million (WOW) A single mother from a small town in North Carolina who was working four jobs (WalMart, Food Lion, KFC, Subway and McDonald’s) to support her self and her four children. Marie Holmes was only 26 years old and her win was a third of the Powerball jackpot of $564 Million. Holmes sought financial and legal advice before claiming her prize money. After consulting with her attorney, Charles Francis, Marie opted for the $127 million lump sum payment which after taxes left here with $87.9 Million. "Man those taxes on lottery winnings are brutal" She chose to do it in this manner after seeking financial/legal advice before claiming her prize money, which is very smart to do.

Now that Powerball has changed I think we will see larger jackpot winners more often. Larger jackpots draw in more lottery players looking to strike it rich!

kbush1980

Post by kbush1980 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:49 pm

British Columbia's newest lottery winner multi-millionaire

June Bergh. latest Lotto Max winner is to collect her lottery winnings in Kamloops, B.C. The lottery winner will collect $50 million dollars at the ceremony set for 10 a.m. which the B.C. Lottery Corporation confirms.

June Bergh beat the odds of nearly 29 million to one when she won the April 8 2016 big Lotto Max jackpot.

Also

A Vernon B.C resident who has not yet come forth is the big winner of the April 9 2016 Lotto 649 jackpot.

There seems to be an ongoing lucky streak for Okanagan area lottery players that began earlier this year when Kelowna resident, Robert Goertzen won a whopping the $21.9 million jackpot on the February 20 2016 Lotto 6/49 draw.

More and people are playing the lottery and winning!

HDLumber

Post by HDLumber » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:38 am

Recently heard of a past powerball lottery winner who was arrested for having an arsenal of weapons including 50 caliber machine guns. Of course the purchase of these illegal weapons we bought with his powerball winnings around $21 million. There is a little more to this story than just this, I cannot remember the whole scenario, but when I heard this story I could not believe that a big winner would do such illegal stuff. The guy is or was rich and could have a wonderful life, but ruined it.

I seriously think people are strange, they want it all and when they are fortunate to get it all they screw it up Big Time!