lottery is gambling nothing can guarantee that you will win.

admin
Site Admin

lottery is gambling nothing can guarantee that you will win.

Post by admin » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:47 pm

We have had a few people asking “why cannot I win the lottery, I have tried various lottery systems and still no success”? First off, playing the lottery is no different than playing any other form of gambling. Gambling cannot be guaranteed for winning success, if there was a solid successful way to win at gambling, everyone would be winners and gambling such as the lottery would simply vanish.

What really ticks us off is the fact there are sellers of certain lottery systems still selling and some that are now gone that were based on false advertising, which is designed by marketers to fool people into buying their system/systems. These sellers always rated their systems far above what they really would deliver. Some stated very high win rates like 98%, 76%, 50% all of which is total crap! Simply not going to happen. The real good legit strategies/systems who do not lie to people will give you the realistic win rates, or say will improve your chances to win, but no guarantee. Some people just do not get it, it takes them a few times trying all the false systems/strategies to finally recognize those systems are full of hot air, only designed to make the seller money. They would promise or guarantee a ridiculous win rate and of course never deliver, thus these crap systems gave all lottery systems even the good legit systems a bad rap.

This is why we have forums like this one, so you can see/read the real truth and make a better decision for you. Stop listening to marketers who lie to sell. If a system is sold through a market place such as clickbank, JVZoo etc that means it is selling by a marketer who wants affiliates to sell the system to make money (ok for some products but not lottery systems). When concerning lottery systems this is a gimmick, those types of systems will be virtually useless at winning any lottery games. Any forum that recommends systems selling through a market place is a marketer trying to push you to buy a system he or she will make money from, (commission from the sale). Real legit lottery systems will not sell through a market place - will not allow affiliates to sell their system, there is just no need too.

All this false advertising is screwing people up, they get frustrated and just do not realize they are buying systems that are not really going do much in the way to help them win the lottery. Now with that all out of the way, even the legit lottery systems can only help your chances to win so much, so just realize this fact. Lottery systems (good ones) are designed to improve your chances to win easier, they are not magic, but, they are the only legit tools available that can help you win the lottery easier and will definitely improve your winning success over using no system at all.

Now the next point we would like people to thoroughly understand is that using a software version of whatever lottery system is not going to help you win easier. People seem to have been lead to believe that using software better, well the fact is, it’s not! As the old saying goes, what you get out of something is directly related to what you put into it. Software is press a button and there are your lottery numbers to play. People like this as it is easy, but they never think about where did these numbers given come from. Here is the answer. They come from only two sources:

1- They are just random numbers, as you will never know the difference and will not work any better than your own random lotto numbers chosen (so basically useless).

2-They come straight from totally free lottery statistic websites for whatever lottery game. That is why the software is need to extract these free numbers. What they do not tell you is, you could just go to these statistic websites like Powerball main website and get them yourself (past drawn numbers also called hot and cold numbers) You simply are getting fooled by a marketer, they do not care about you, just your money.

The good lottery systems will not be in software format straight fact, there simply is no need to be. Also at the same time not being software lowers the cost, lessens user problems and so on. None software systems will have more to them and will be designed to increase your chances to win better for real.

I hope I have cleared some of this cloudy area up for you! Please feel free to pass this information on to others, so the confusion and frustration these marketers have created will be out in the open saving people time and money.

PetesTrucking

Re: lottery is gambling nothing can guarantee that you will win.

Post by PetesTrucking » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:55 pm

With all my browsing looking for lottery info to help me win a little easier, have never found any info like you report. You lay it out so is easily understood and makes perfect sense to me. Without the assistance of knowledgeable experts like yourself, newbies such as myself would not have a friggin clue and waste money in the process of trial and error..I do understand that winning the lottery is hard and nothing can guarantee anything, yet you still have to use something to improve your odds.

This is seriously good info...thanks for posting this.

JT699

Post by JT699 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:10 am

Yes excellent post, lottery players such as myself who have no inside knowledge would never be the wiser and just get taken left right and center. Of all the lottery forums you guys are straight shooters....giving us the true facts and actually showing proof of which systems would be better choices to use....Top Notch!!!

Bryn James

Post by Bryn James » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:15 pm

You know this is why I happened to join the forum, I can see by the reviews and posts that this forum is honest - you tell the truth instead of the usual feeding everyone a bunch of bull#$%t. I see that type of nonsense on other lottery forums, then see affiliate links to system and so on all crap all marketer, you never get any truth from those clowns.

MRLucky

Post by MRLucky » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:16 am

Agreed!! Nothing is guaranteed when participating in any sort of gambling. You know iv'e been on numerous gambling forums over the years and I find this quite strange. Here you have people from all countries participating in various forms of gambling. All seem to associate gambling such as poker, blackjack, roulette, slots and online slots and so on with being gambling, yet you run into all sorts of people who don't see playing the lottery as gambling. I find this very strange indeed. They think playing the lottery with any given strategy/system should be a guaranteed thing, are these people crazy or just been brain washed by shady systems giving them false guarantees. No system, no strategy, of any kind can be a guaranteed thing period!

If you play the lottery, it is a gamble, but the gamble could lead to life changing events. Somebody will definitely win and the people who play smarter do have a better chance than most people who play the lottery, it's just common sense and a truthful fact! If you get upset your not winning, well then stop playing/gambling your an adult now and should understand this.

People always follow the easiest road they thing is going to win them the lottery, hence all rushing out to get the next lottery software system that sounds like it is the magic bullet, then find out it's nothing more than the last silly software system. Do people never learn?

Just like eating fast food, people know it is bad for your health, yet eat it daily as it's convenient. Stop and think, fast easy convenient wins nothing and has never gotten anyone anywhere. To get something out of something, some work needs to be done, meaning for lottery you need strategy that is not press a button here is your lottery numbers to play good night'''''''''no you have to use strategy/systems that you work with to deliver better odds to win, these are the real systems that do actually help and will never say things like guaranteed anything!

I also give congrats to this lottery forum for telling it like it is.

I've read people people complaining that this system or that lottery system does not have a money back guarantee, but other do so why? When you buy a lottery ticket (a quick pick) you just purchased a set of lottery numbers by a system, do they give your money back if you never win? Of course not, it's gambling no guarantee's.

Any (lottery system offering a money back guarantee) is selling through a marketer and know that most will never get that refund in the first place, it's just stated to lure in the sorry to say dummies, that is another form of gambling to get sales, those strategies/systems are not real they are strictly for fun or entertainment purposes, they mislead.

If you gamble/play the lottery use strategies that are real, they will not be software and they will not just give you your numbers, real systems help you pick your numbers by using different forms of strategies designed just for that purpose and yes, a small amount of work must be done on your end to succeed.

Stop being lazy, if you cannot win at gambling by pure luck, then use a sensible system/strategy to help, but never and I mean never think it is a guaranteed thing.

WOW! I was just going to say a few words , but got a little heated as I keep seeing people complaining......ok enough said!

JT699

Post by JT699 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:07 am

Oh-Ya MRLucky awesome post....more truth pouring out, your post is Top Notch!!!

G Trevor

Post by G Trevor » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:40 am

How true! Even the worlds best lottery players say it is very hard and takes good strategy/picks and lots of patience. Of course there is always that 1 or 2 lotto players that seem to win, some just have more luck than most. This lucky streak in those particular people are very rare though, will be like 1 lucky out of millions that never do win.

gia44

Post by gia44 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:35 am

Well I don’t know much about lottery systems or strategies, i just know if you don’t play it don’t pay. The lottery is a gamble and seriously think anything goes as far as what is going to work or not work when trying to win. Granted as some have pointed out strategy can play a big part in winning, but so can luck play a part just as equally. I have heard people winning lottery games just play good old fashion lucky numbers, so luck can and does get you wins. I know that most of these people have been playing those lucky numbers over and over for many years before they hit it big…..would it have made a difference if they used a system/strategy? Possibly, or possibly may just as well taken them the same length of time to produce the win. I guess it really comes down to how lucky a person is. If your lucky in life, your luck may show itself in lottery winnings…..on the other hand if not so lucky in life, maybe the better route would be to apply some strategy to help out. Oh boy, that was long, I had to go over it again just to see if I made sense.

Have a good night all

Jellyb

Post by Jellyb » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:36 am

It's true, playing the lottery is a gamble, but sometimes you must gamble a little to hopefully win big, it's just how things are.

MARLENE ROSS

Post by MARLENE ROSS » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:13 am

Most honest lottery forum I have been on ..... thank you for your wise advice! I am learning tons of informative material and will recommend this lottery forum to others.