Lets Hear What You Would Do If You Won The Lottery!

Bond Girl

Lets Hear What You Would Do If You Won The Lottery!

Post by Bond Girl » Sat May 21, 2016 4:12 am

I thought this would a neat topic - would like to hear from some of you on what you would do, if you actually did win the big lottery jackpot.

Here's the scoop on what I would do:

First off there would have to be a new home in the picture, lets say about 3500 sq ft would do nicely and of course must have a 3 car garage to park our new vehicles in. Next, new a wardrobe for the whole family and a little nice tidy sum of money as a gift to all family members. Since I already donate to a certain charity yearly, would donate a nice sum of money to help out a little more. At this point I think sitting back and not rushing in on anything would be best, just enjoy the new beginning before making any more decisions.

I'm sure mine is kinda boring, let's here what you would do with a very large lottery winning. Join in it will be fun to here...

Edward P

Re: Lets Hear What You Would Do If You Won The Lottery!

Post by Edward P » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:06 am

If was lucky to have win the Lottery there would be question, would buy happiness for my whole family. As for myself only, have always wanted a nice world class wine collection, really this is my own dream, winning lottery would make it a reality.

Fever1974

Post by Fever1974 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Can you say "Lamborghini Aventador SV" this would be my dream car....if won the lottery I would have one for myself. The wife would not be aloud to drive it lol The cost for this new Lambo is going to be around the $400,0000 sports V-12 engine making more than 691 horsepower and 508 lb-ft of torque. I would imagine insurance costs would be through the roof as well, a ride only the wealthy can enjoy.

Good Day!

Paul-Grove

Post by Paul-Grove » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:59 am

oh wow...i think the answer to that would be...what wouldn't i do ha ha!
I look at it this way. If you are starving and you receive a meal of just plain crackers and cheese, you would think this absolutely great! For me would be the same thing if won the lottery since having very little extra funds for anything other than the usual bills, food, clothing, mortgage payments and other misc expenses would seem like a whole new life and would want to do a little of everything and experience the good life!

DD

Post by DD » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:44 am

I will say this.....If I win the lottery, meaning the Lottery Jackpot as Powerball, the first thing I will do is get myself a lawyer. There are Lawyers who specialize in lottery winnings, they can handle all for you and give you the lotto winner sound advice.