Powerball is a big one get your lottery tickets

Q45

Re: Powerball is a big one get your lottery tickets

Post by Q45 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:01 pm

Well it's the new year 2017 and it's time to get rich!!! Lets play Powerball the current jackpot is set at $170 Million

Winning Numbers for last draw 1/21/2017 were 23 25 45 52 67 2 no jackpot winners, so get your tickets together for the next drawing, $170 Million is nothing to sneeze at, it's plenty big!!!!!!!

Q45

Post by Q45 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:43 am

There were no Jackpot Winners on 1/25/2017 drawing. Winning Numbers were
18 28 62 66 68 22

Next Powerball draw is now up to $187 Million which shows tons of people are playing Powerball, gotta love this lotto game....jackpot grows fast!!!!

I would like to see the jackpot up around $400 Million then of course win it!!!!! That would great and is possible if you play a good amount of tickets.

weeder1

Post by weeder1 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:19 pm

Just a quick reminder that tonight is the Powerball Lottery Draw and it's worth $229 Million big ones!

Were all just sitting here at Pro Bowl getting ready for a game which is awesome, and right after our match were all heading over to sonic lounge/peanut pub and we all pitching in on tonights powerball since the jackpot is so high....should have plenty of tickets....hoping for the win on our match today and hopefully the win on powerball as well.

Have a great day to all of you!!!!!!!

weeder1

Post by weeder1 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:29 pm

Awesome! We hit some winners!! Our bowling team gathered a bunch of Powerball lottery tickets after our game and we ended winning two $100 winners and 4 $7 winners so it paid for our food and drinks which is nice.

Well no one won the Powerball jackpot so next draw is at $255 Million.....that large....get in on it!!!!

IPlayLotto

Post by IPlayLotto » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:00 am

I'm in on this draw....cannot pass up it's at $310 Million. I play when she gets nice and fat. If I get nothing and no winners, will just play every draw till someone hits the jackpot.

RETRO-T2

Post by RETRO-T2 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:27 am

$141 million is what Power jackpot is right now. Going in again with a few more lottery tickets to cover more ground.

I had on the last drawing 2 lottery tickets with 16 and 41, both hit. Draw prior to that my 41 also hit. Sticking with my group of hotter numbers just spread them out a little this time around to see what happens.

Good Luck To You All!!!!!

vapooo6

Post by vapooo6 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Latest Powerball jackpot was won by one lucky ticket sold in Wisconsin. The winning lottery ticket was purchased at the Corner Pump on 1194 W. Capitol Drive in Pewaukee and it matched all five numbers and the powerball ( winning numbers are 2, 9, 27, 29, 42 and Powerball was 9 )

There were also two other Match 5 winning tickets from New York and South Carolina area that each won $1 million in the same March 22 drawing.

Also Another Powerball Group Win Back In Feb:

Back in Feb A pool of 10 employees from the American Honda Motor Company Inc. claimed a $1 million prize from the Feb/15/2017 Powerball drawing, according to Georgia Lottery. The group's numbers did match all five white balls (the Quick Pick option was used). Dennis Burgess, 39, said he was in total disbelief when he learned his group had a winning lottery ticket.

There were four other $1 million winning tickets in the Feb/15/2017 lottery drawing.

Darryl Hud

Post by Darryl Hud » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:54 am

Powerball is now worth $100 Mill next draw. With so many people playing this awesome lotto game the jackpots rise very very fast - got myself a good system so is now easier to hit a few winning numbers. Even if I hit 2 winning numbers it will improve my odds every time I play.

$100 Million get in the game!!!!! If no winners lets build the jackpot together - one of us players will get lucky and will be set for life!

weeder1

Post by weeder1 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:18 pm

I'm going together again with by bowling team, the jackpot is big enough where we all want to take a shot at winning it. I believe it's at $147 Million right now.
Last time the whole team went in on Powerball lottery tickets we hit two $100 winners and 4 $7 winners which paid for our food and drinks which is nice, but we wanna hit the big payout and never go back to work again. Was just reading about a few Powerball winners and man o man I want it bad, so sorry folks, your not going to win cause I am, you can hit it next time around.

See Ya All!

weeder1

Post by weeder1 » Sun May 14, 2017 3:26 am

Were all just sitting back having a few colds ones at Mckools awaiting the pending Powerball results. Were hoping to win it big, if were lucky enough we will be posted on the New Of Latest Powerball Winners. If we do happen to ever win one I will first post it on this forum for all!

Have a great night and don't drink and drive, be safe...