Powerball is a big one get your lottery tickets

weeder1

Re: Powerball is a big one get your lottery tickets

Post by weeder1 » Tue May 23, 2017 4:26 am

Well boy oh boy, we had quite a few Powerball tickets, but just a few small winners. Were all going in again as the next Powerball Jackpot is up to $250 Million....all of you should get your lotto numbers some lucky sob has to win right??? Hey remember play responsible us control, don't play the lottery or any gambling for that matter over what you can afford to lose. Find yourself a few close friends and possible play as a group, maybe use a good lottery system would help also.

Have a great night all!

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Sun May 28, 2017 5:26 am

Powerball jackpot is now sitting at $302 Million that huge, hell I live in Canada and I'm cannot resit playing with jackpot that large. I'm going all in, get your lottery tickets the next big Powerball winner might just me you!

G Trevor

Post by G Trevor » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:52 pm

WOW! I'm in on this drawing....Powerball is currently worth $307 Million

I could not even imagine the feeling I would have if was lucky enough to powerball.

If I don't hit it, I hope is keeps climbing higher and higher, someones gonna be a wealthy person on this cycle.

RETRO-T2

Post by RETRO-T2 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:32 am

OH BOY! Jackpot was not won, next drawing is now $356 Million, I'm definitely in for the long haul now as long as no one hits the jackpot, I got as good a chance as the next person. Someone coming out of this a super big winner.

More people will start to play as jackpot increase from this point.

melvinT

Post by melvinT » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:45 am

This is serious now! Powerball is set at $430 Million bucks, nobody won the jackpot on sat draw. I believe the cash value of this draw will be $273.4 Million Cash Value. I'm also in now for the duration until there is a winner. If nobody win the next draw the powerball jackpot will be close to $500 Million.

God Bless you all! Have a great night!

Karlo

Post by Karlo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:24 pm

This Powerball lottery is a big one......winner of jackpot receives $700 Million, again that is next Powerball draw worth $700 Million dollars

If you win oh boy! Celebration she is going to be very awesome. But must win first that is hard part right? Ok we will see what happens tonights drawing.

Good luck to you all!!!!!

RETRO-T2

Post by RETRO-T2 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:11 am

Powerball has been WON! Back to $40 Million next drawing.

Jackpot Winners
for 8/23/2017
Massachusetts

Match 5 Winners Power Play
$2 Million
CT, IL, LA, NM, PA, VI

Match 5 Winners
$1,000,000
CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA

Winning Numbers for 8/23/2017

6 7 16 23 26 Powerball number was 4

Karlo

Post by Karlo » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:10 pm

Massachusetts Woman lucky lottery ticket is the only Winner of $757.8 Million Powerball Jackpot

Mavis Wanczyk of Chicopee, MA is the only winner of the $758.7 million Powerball jackpot after the numbers on her lucky lottery ticket matched the first five winning numbers plus the Powerball, winning numbers were (06-07-16-23-26, and PB 04) as selected in Wednesday night's Powerball Lottery drawing. It is the largest Powerball jackpot prize won on a single ticket in U.S. lottery history. Wanczyk age 53,worked at Mercy Medical Center in Springfield MA for the past 32 years, has indicated that she has already informed her employer she will not be returning work.

Wanczyk is the 4th Powerball Lottery jackpot winner in Massachusetts since it began offering the game back in 2010. The previous Powerball jackpots were won in 2011 ($25.6 Million), 2012 ($50 Million) and in 2013 (half of a $122.9 Million jackpot).

kbush1980

Post by kbush1980 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Holly Cow! $757.8 Million dollars is one heck of a lot of money....Big Congrats to the winner! I hope she will use her powerball winnings to help out others and of course have some fun her self. Having that amount of wealth is a big responsibility and the winners of such large amounts should put it to good causes that all can benefit from, if all big lottery winners did this, the world would be a much better place.

operator10

Post by operator10 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:37 am

Powerball jackpot finally just over $103 Million, if no winner on next drawing, gonna get my numbers together and get some tickets. I never usually play unless is over $100 Million. Mega Millions draw for tonight is still pending, if no winners might as well get a few Mega Million lottery tickets as well for next drawing on Fri....can't win anything if don't play.