Powerball is a big one get your lottery tickets

operator10

Re: Powerball is a big one get your lottery tickets

Post by operator10 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:12 pm

The lottery jackpot is $134 Million for the USA Powerball and it is played tonight WEDNESDAY November/22/2017

I only play when jackpot is over $100 Million as it climbs very fast from this point on, get your numbers together, grab some Powerball lottery tickets....you can't win anything unless you play and the more of you who play, will boost the jackpot up if no winners.

DiggleD

Post by DiggleD » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:41 pm

No Powerball jackpot winners last draw date, now Powerball jackpot increases to $163 Million for the next draw. The cash value is $103 Million.

Also Mega Millions jackpot is sitting at $132 Million for next draw, with a cash value of $83 Million.

Winning either of these two huge jackpots would make any ones Christmas a very merry one.

Julia23

Post by Julia23 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:27 am

I'll join in with you all.....the current estimated Powerball jackpot is now at $193 million with $121.2 million cash value.

I'm hoping to hit a winning numbers this time around. Now using a better strategy to improve my odds at hitting winning numbers a little easier. Prior to using my new system, i was just choosing my own numbers by random - had little to no success - took the advice of others who also play the Powerball Lottery, wish me luck....i wish all of you good luck as well :D

operator10

Post by operator10 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:29 am

The Powerball lottery jackpot is now currently $212 Million for the USA Powerball next drawing. It's going to climb very fast now as everyone starts to join in and play....just to hard to resist the chance to win that amount of money....and you only need one lucky winning ticket.

austin2

Post by austin2 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:54 am

No Jackpot Winner this time ... Powerball Jackpot now worth $440 Million. Man all i can say is that is a serious amount of cash, someone is going to win it all eventually. Getting my Powerball lottery tickets tomorrow and playing the same numbers every draw until there is a winner!

Wishing you all the best in the year to come

Karlo

Post by Karlo » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:11 pm

This Powerball lottery jackpot now back up to $145 Million, jackpot is going to grow fast from this point.

Dont need to play randomly, get your strategy together, use a good lottery system and put some good wining groups together, much better than playing blind using any old numbers!

Good luck to you all!!!!!

austin2

Post by austin2 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:42 am

Tomorrow is the next Powerball draw ..... it's worth $246 Million, so yes gotta get me some lottery tickets and win me some money!

Q45

Post by Q45 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:12 am

Powerball Lottery next game drawing is set at jackpot is $293 Million! that's serious getting up there winnings....get in on it! With all the nasty weather happening world wide i think more and more people are turning to the lottery, namely Powerball, in hopes of a big winfall....you see.....jobs lost, repairs from bad weather, money is short so what's left? LOTTERY!!!!

Ruth Driscoll

Post by Ruth Driscoll » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:11 am

OK....results of tonights Powerball Draw is now pending.......just waiting to see if win or lose......$420 Mill up for grabs......just in the winning Powerball numbers are as follows (6-12-24-41-68 and powerball was 9) Oh! hey I won I have 12 and the powerball 9, also I have powerplay 2x .......I just won $8 ..... well it's a start, $8 bucks is better than nothing and I can play again.

Ruth Driscoll

Post by Ruth Driscoll » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am

OK....results of tonights Powerball Draw is someone hit the winning Powerball numbers which were as follows..... (22-57-59-60-66 and powerball was 7)
Looky here I won again.......hit winners 2 times in a row, this time hit 22-59 and powerball number 7 won $14 , not much but still a win.

Powerball next draw is only $40 Million as if that is small ha ha!

You all have have a great weekend!!!