Powerball – What’s Your Strategy To Win?

Joe Gomez

Powerball – What’s Your Strategy To Win?

Post by Joe Gomez » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:29 pm

I think most people who play the lottery are playing Powerball - so what's your strategy to try and win?

How many lottery tickets are you playing each draw?

Are you using some type of method to hit winning numbers hopefully easier?

I guess we can include Mega Millions in this as well as both Powerball and Mega Millions are very popular lottery games played by millions weekly.

For myself, my strategy is to play 10 lottery tickets each and every draw - my lottery numbers chosen to play are the same over and over again - this way I hope can hit eventually - so far not much in the way of any luck for me.

JD

Re: Powerball – What’s Your Strategy To Win?

Post by JD » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:03 am

WOW!!!!! Next estimated Powerball jackpot now $243 Million…….how to win? …….how to win?
I was looking for something that will aid in the possibility of finally hitting some Powerball winning numbers ( kinda obsessed), so got a biorhythm chart from a so called reputable Numerologist. He assured me I would now have better success (this cost me, we us meaning me and my wife $100) used it like clockwork and well tick tock...nothing...actually did worse than before. Now I know I need to use a good lottery system it’s the only true tool to improve a players odds of winning (experts reveal this). The reason I mention this about the Numerologist thingy is these are just well, basically gimmicks, they never work and all feed you B.S on how it’s going to help you and change your life. Please do not fall for these low handed methods, do as the experts say and get a good lottery system, it’s the only logical way to win easier for sure.

Here is a few very good Powerball winning articles:

Powerball Lottery Tips To Win

Powerball – To Win Powerball Playing Smarter Is A Must
Last edited by JD on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Curtis77

Post by Curtis77 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:11 am

OK, the way I play Powerball is to hold back until the jackpot is very large...plus using a good proven lottery system to help with winning number picks to play...only logical way to actually win and win big! If I'm gonna play, I want to win big as chances are I would never win big again in my lifetime.

MMoors43

Post by MMoors43 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:02 am

My goodness Powerball is getting up is it not....can't pass up playing when the jackpot is so big.

I was thinking as a strategy to use to better my chances and thought about using a lottery wheel, any thoughts on this? I have never used strategy like a lottery wheel, not really sure if is worth using or not. I generally just play using my own lottery picks and rub my old rabbits foot for luck lol, which seems to be quite useless. If more people would join in and post their playing strategy, it may just show me another way to play, anyways wouldn't mind some advice.

luckyone

Post by luckyone » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:41 pm

As far as i know using lottery wheels is just fine......only problem is which ones to use? There are many different kinds and they all have different patterns.......some will obviously work better than others, so it's either trial and error or use the ones others recommend and hope for the best. You can put your own picks in the wheels, i would never trust someones else's lottery picks for wheels, yours will be just as good as any.

megambler

Post by megambler » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:56 am

I guess a strategy is to keep playing....that would make sense to me. Your strategy to win would most certainly not be to play as little as possible. I think the people who play the lottery routinely are the ones who do eventually Win Big!!!!!!! Am I not right?
I also do feel, that part of any strategy to try and win the lottery, should include some form of control as it is gambling and well lets face it....it can be very addicting. Just know your limit, or set a limit (a stop loss) what amount can be lost gambling that is ok. I know people who gamble all the time and have a mind set that if you lose just play more to win....well on some forms of gambling that may work, but not playing the lottery. I think you should take a break now and then and recuperate (save up funds to play again) at least this way you can have fun and not lose your home or life savings.

Strategy must involve all areas of the gamble, please correct me if I am wrong here.

Fever1974

Post by Fever1974 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:46 am

I'm not so sure there is an 100% specific strategy to win. I think you have to try a variety and find one that seems to work best for you! In the past I have tried a strategy that a 7 time lottery winners says to use......but still no such luck and even his strategy is nothing special, just common stuff many others use and they did not win the lottery 7 times or even one time. I think that 7 time winner is just a seriously lucky person, a one in a billion kinda person with that sort of luck.

Have A Good Day!

Joe Gomez

Post by Joe Gomez » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:26 pm

I now just giving this a little more thought lately - I think my strategy will be to increase the amount of lottery tickets each drawing as long as there is no jackpot winner.

Would like to see the jackpot hit one "Billion" - then I win - and now be wealthy like the new 45th president Mr. Donald Trump.

Ruth Driscoll

Post by Ruth Driscoll » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:12 am

We play the lotto "Powerball" and have been playing together as a group for a few years now...we tried picking numbers ourselves, did not pan out very well at all. Then we tried a few lottery systems (strategies) to see if we could better our results. With one particular system, which we are using as of late we have had better results. With the past system we tried first, we failed to achieve any better results then if we had stayed with picking our own numbers.

Bottom line is strategy does work better than no strategy...but you might have to try a few to see what seems to work best for you.

buywholesale

Post by buywholesale » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:20 am

First off - you obviously have to play Powerball to actually win Powerball. I see quite a few people post online on various forums stating how you could never win, so why even play....I say to those people why are you on this forum? If you don't even play, obviously you can't win. That is a first strategy, must play to have a chance. The more tickets you play, the better off your odds will be. I see other state this as well. Obviously a good strategy as in a lottery system might be beneficial, or maybe not as even the so called 7 time lottery winners system is nothing special, he was and is just really lucky. Others who followed his strategy never won....so it's not a for sure method. I think one needs to try a few methods, stick with it for a given amount of time, if no luck, move on to the next until you find your groove.