Powerball – What’s Your Strategy To Win?

Eduardo51

Re: Powerball – What’s Your Strategy To Win?

Post by Eduardo51 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:14 am

I am getting into the Powerball for serious play...i do want to better my chance to hit it big!! Money is the spice of life, working 9-5 not enough to live a full fulfilling better than average life...need money!!

I am now looking at various ways to increase my chances at winning Powerball...yes as some have say, need to play and play more tickets and play regular, this i can do, we will see if works or no works.

Eduardo51

Post by Eduardo51 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 am

I will run this strategy was told to do by another lottery player...please tell what you think!

So he says to play the same numbers over and over...do this always each and every draw. The logic of this is eventually will hit yes! Of course it will take time to hit one of those number combinations, but will hit at some point in time. What do you think? Is good strategy or is not. This player says does this himself and won a few larger wins...i not sure if believe this, but like to hear from some of you what you think!!

hobro72

Post by hobro72 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:52 pm

Eduardo51 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 am
I will run this strategy was told to do by another lottery player...please tell what you think!

So he says to play the same numbers over and over...do this always each and every draw. The logic of this is eventually will hit yes! Of course it will take time to hit one of those number combinations, but will hit at some point in time. What do you think? Is good strategy or is not. This player says does this himself and won a few larger wins...i not sure if believe this, but like to hear from some of you what you think!!
My opinion is that it would be a waste of time and money...i'm sorry but that method or strategy of playing seems silly to me. There is no logic to that method. It could take you 50 years or so to maybe hit a large win. Would it not be better to choose a strategy that is designed to improve your odds right out of the gate? The odds to win using that method given to you by another lottery player just seems strange (maybe he was just pulling your leg). But hey! you really never know when your going to hit the big one, if you feel comfortable using it, them go for it!

pataki

Post by pataki » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:49 am

Gambling responsibly is a strategy.

There are numerous responsible gambling strategies that are promoted to assist the consumers to gamble in a responsible manner. However, this will varies by each gambler risk group and whether it is associated with a non-problematic gambling attitude or a problematic gambling attitude. Basic knowledge of gambling strategies was reasonably high amongst all gambling risk groups. The lower risk gambling groups were more likely to use less actual strategies. A study in logistic regression predicted 82% of lower risk gamblers used less strategy than higher risk gambling groups. Lower risk groups being less likely to gamble to win money just wanted to challenge their skills and to beat the odds and more likely to gamble for the pure pleasure or entertainment value of it.

vapooo6

Post by vapooo6 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:23 pm

Do hot and cold numbers work? Is there any logic to this type of method? Some say yes while other say no, so what is the verdict on this for powerball.

Eduardo51

Post by Eduardo51 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:33 am

hobro72 wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:52 pm
Eduardo51 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 am

My opinion is that it would be a waste of time and money...i'm sorry but that method or strategy of playing seems silly to me. There is no logic to that method. It could take you 50 years or so to maybe hit a large win. Would it not be better to choose a strategy that is designed to improve your odds right out of the gate? The odds to win using that method given to you by another lottery player just seems strange (maybe he was just pulling your leg). But hey! you really never know when your going to hit the big one, if you feel comfortable using it, them go for it!
Thank You for you honest input, i will take in account of this.

Theresa84

Post by Theresa84 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Hey All! Would like some input from you good people if ever heard about a strategy/system by Richard Lustig ( it's an e-book). I guess he won the lottery many times using his so called great methods, but from what I can tell others that applied his methods hardly ever win. I think he is just one lucky sob as there are lucky people, but most are not lucky as this.

Now I see he sells his system and get this....for a cost of $147, well to me that is very high price especially from a person who won the lottery many times, does not make sense to me, don't think he needs the money so something smells fishy to me....any thoughts on this?

MFOX

Post by MFOX » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:02 am

Theresa84 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:43 pm
Hey All! Would like some input from you good people if ever heard about a strategy/system by Richard Lustig ( it's an e-book). I guess he won the lottery many times using his so called great methods, but from what I can tell others that applied his methods hardly ever win. I think he is just one lucky sob as there are lucky people, but most are not lucky as this.

Now I see he sells his system and get this....for a cost of $147, well to me that is very high price especially from a person who won the lottery many times, does not make sense to me, don't think he needs the money so something smells fishy to me....any thoughts on this?
I think you make some very good points as to why it looks fishy, i am also seeing it as strange for a multiple time lottery winner trying to sell a system for that unreasonable cost...does he not know people do not have that kind of money to just throw away. hmm...maybe he's not as rich as one would believe, can't see why the cost is so high (omg it's just an e-book) No way would i fall for this, no way.

Paul-Grove

Post by Paul-Grove » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:12 pm

MFOX wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:02 am
Theresa84 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:43 pm

I think you make some very good points as to why it looks fishy, i am also seeing it as strange for a multiple time lottery winner trying to sell a system for that unreasonable cost...does he not know people do not have that kind of money to just throw away. hmm...maybe he's not as rich as one would believe, can't see why the cost is so high (omg it's just an e-book) No way would i fall for this, no way.
I think you hit it right on the nose...it does seem strange that a huge big time lottery winner would first off even go out of ones way to sell a system, but even more strange to me is the outrageous cost. Besides I have read that even experts agree he is just abnormally lucky, his method to winning is nothing special, many lottery players use that type of method and still no luck, so there you have it.

MMoors43

Post by MMoors43 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:39 am

My thoughts on this multiple lotto winner is this guys just got a few horseshoes up his butt…HA HA, and there nothing wrong with that, except the rest of us do not, hence why other who follow advice as he uses do not win the lotto. Some people in life are just meant to have it all and others....well...not so much, it's just how things are.