SPORTS SELECT

Debbie Pete

Re: SPORTS SELECT

Post by Debbie Pete » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:44 am

I don't really understand this game, I think will just stick to playing my fav - good old lotto 6/49, I even play Powerball online. I think winning a big major lottery game is a better choice than picking the sport select games and the win is well .... not all that great. I know many of you like the sport select as you are dedicated sport fans and for I think that is a good game as you most likely find it fun to do....and having fun is what is it about..

John Dolan

Post by John Dolan » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:10 am

Debbie Pete wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:44 am
I don't really understand this game, I think will just stick to playing my fav - good old lotto 6/49, I even play Powerball online. I think winning a big major lottery game is a better choice than picking the sport select games and the win is well .... not all that great. I know many of you like the sport select as you are dedicated sport fans and for I think that is a good game as you most likely find it fun to do....and having fun is what is it about..
Hey no problem Debbie you play what feels best for you...Happy Easter!

McNAT

Post by McNAT » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:04 pm

I thought I would post the steps for playing "Pools" just in case you might be wondering how the selection procedure works.

So on your Pools Sport Select slip under card number, check off the card number you are playing, then check off if you are playing a single play or a box play you can play a $5, $10, $20, $40 or $80 bet, then you must check off for all games listed V (Visitor) or H (Home) or you can check off both to box a game.

You should also know that in the event of a tie, the result will be a "push" What this means is both the Home and Visitor outcomes will be considered correct.

Hope this makes things a little easier to follow if you want to try playing Pools.

Debbie Pete

Post by Debbie Pete » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Well I gave it another try and still cannot seem to really get the hang of this. To win anything/make any money you gotta know your sports. Another person suggested I just play pro line.....as is the easiest, just need to pick who will win...

buckner

Post by buckner » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:07 am

I take it this sports select game is only for residents of Canada? I have never heard of such a game here in the states.