California Lottery Earth Quake Zone

Fiskyy

Re: California Lottery Earth Quake Zone

Post by Fiskyy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:36 am

I thought I would share on this post as I was in the Vancouver Area a few days ago (I think 4 days Feb/24) and a 5.2 earthquake hit. I was very close to the area Vancouver Island and I felt this quake. I was in no danger and was with a group of 4x4 fanatics in a large parking lot area, but we all felt it. We all moved away from our vehicles just in case and over to a area with nothing around. The big part of this quake I believe was at Port Hardy area. I was told 1 day before I arrived in Vancouver there was a 4.8 earthquake.

Well, I'm back home and won't go back to Vancouver area, at least until these quake slow down.

seismologist stated that they do expect a massive earthquake soon all along that west coast area. They say they have found fault lines that do not break or split, but are one complete line. This means if and when that big quake hits will no longer be a 7.0 - 9.0 quake, but more like a 14.0. This is very very serious and it is building up more and more daily/monthly.

My opinion is, fine to play the lottery in hope of a chance jackpot win, but move, move, move, live else where until this big quake happens. This is really serious stuff!

MMoors43

Post by MMoors43 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Hey folks, listen to this latest update on this subject. The USGS has now stated that the San Andres Fault is ready to let go anytime now!

They say a major major earthquake will happen, it is certain. This is for the southern California area including Oregon, Washington, even Vancouver Canada will be affected. There are now too many agencies especially the USGS now confirming this event, so take heed!!!!

Just look at the rain fall in CA as of late and the flooding, then when the snow melt from the Sierria Mountains, the flooding is going to get even worse. I think someone, be it a higher power, is trying to tell people in these areas to move as it's going to be bad (just my own opinion)

At the very least stock up on supplies etc just in case.

Oh Ya it would be nice to win the old lottery jackpot right now if living in these areas. I know it can be very difficult for a family to just move, these things take time. I hope the USGS is wrong about this earthquake issue, but I doubt it.

John Dolan

Post by John Dolan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:27 am

I hope the best for you Helen70 and your family and for anyone else living on the west coast area. I was just informed by relatives living in California that the storms and flooding are bad in many areas. I do know enough that when big flooding occurs in these types of earthquake areas that actual earthquakes can result and create a chain reaction of sorts.

Stay well and be safe!!!!

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:43 am

Thought I should inform you of this earthquake that just hit Alaska. It was a shallow depth one about 6.1 magnitude which big. This is in line along the west coast, so inline with Victoria BC/Vancouver Island area. They say this could set off the whole west coast fault lines. If that occurred it could set off Washington, Oregon, California, even into Mexico hitting that whole west coast. All it takes is one big one (earthquake) then a day or so later the rest may follow. Keep your ears open, watch the news/read news.

Paul-Grove

Post by Paul-Grove » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:51 am

With the events happening around the world right now as earthquakes in CA and others....it would nice for many of us to win the lottery and move to a safe haven. Look at whats happening between the United States and North Korea right now as i am writing this post the U.S has war ships on it's way to North Korea to poss stop them from launching a nuke....very scary stuff!! Would be nice to win a lottery jackpot right quick....maybe move to Canada where it might be safer. Just think about this....if a war breaks out between North Korea and the U.S and maybe the big one hits in California around same time....i mean the whole world is going to change. Man i am scaring myself right just writing this, i hope the best for everyone....gonna go something funny on netflix and wind down, nighty night all!

Laurie K

Post by Laurie K » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:34 am

Were headed for California next week, hoping no big earth quakes hit while we are there. I'm not to sure if there will be a mega quake as they have been reporting that for a very long time....and nothing ever seems to happen.

But ya sure why not still play the lottery....you can never know if your turn is up to win it big! Never hurts to take a few risks now and then right?

Tracy Pratt

Post by Tracy Pratt » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:17 am

This may be a stupid question but is this earthquake activity possibly being caused by Nibiru or what they refer to as planet X ???
I have been been reading up on this and it seems to be legit and if so, it will come to pass as this plant X or "Nibiru" approaches closer to the earth.

Has anybody else been aware of this?

G Trevor

Post by G Trevor » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:32 pm

I think I would be more concerned about a nuclear attack from North Korea more so than the earth quake issue or Nibiru if there is such a planet. The North Korea posses a real threat which in fact could result in earth quakes if they launch missiles at the states. Just play the lottery as you normally would and hope for the best. The outcome for these occurrences will happen if they happen and there is nothing we can do about it. Earth quakes may hit or they may not, but if a missile hits the California area, then the earth quake zones will likely all be set off resulting in huge damages.

operator10

Post by operator10 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:48 am

For sure very dangerous times...a big lottery win would come in very handy.

In respect to North Korea, I think Donald Trump will handle them soon enough. If they attacked the states they would be history. As Trump stated, over-whelming fire power the world has ever seen would be unleashed against North Korea.

MMoors43

Post by MMoors43 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:34 am

A major earthquake has occurred off Mexico's southern coast that has killed at least five people. The president said it was the biggest in a century to hit the country. Homes toppled and the earthquake produced tsunami waves that sent people running into the streets in a panic. The U.S. Geological Survey has reported that the earthquake's magnitude was 8.1, but President Enrique Pena Nieto says it was 8.2, making it the largest in Mexico in over 100 years. He also said it was bigger than the one in 1985, when thousands were killed in four Mexican states.

62 aftershocks have followed the earthquake and it's possible one as strong as 7.2 could hit in the next 24 hours. The quake was so strong that it caused many buildings to sway violently in Mexico's capital which is more than 650 miles away. Off the west coast of Mexico is what's called the subduction zone, the Pacific Plate is moving under the Mexican peninsula and California is along the same general coast line, this may set off the earthquakes in the California area, or may be a trigger that will set them off in the near future.

This stuff is happening, it's for real and you should be prepared to move quickly at a moments notice from this point on.

At the same time Hurricane Irma is about to hit Florida and this storm is going to be devastating. More and more of these storms and earthquakes are starting to hit, I do believe strongly it is only a matter of time until the big earthquake hits the California area and it will be a nightmare.