Lottery Software - Why So Many Similar Systems?

Warren J

Lottery Software - Why So Many Similar Systems?

Post by Warren J » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:47 am

You know this is something that seems strange to me, I found this out when looking at this forum and a few other lottery forums. It seems to me unless I am taking the info the wrong way, that most lottery systems (not all) are of software design and give similar strategy or similar methods. I am wondering if that is strange or not, as why so many of these systems giving similar information/system strategy.

Anyone! I think there must be others who have noticed this, or tried out a few and seen that give very similar stuff. If you trust a system that gives you these numbers and there are many, so where are they getting these from to give to us the user? Out of thin air or what?

JArmstrong

Re: Lottery Software - Why So Many Similar Systems?

Post by JArmstrong » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:32 pm

All lottery systems in software format are in that format for a reason.....they all give you the same stupid lottery numbers and these types of systems are not worth using. Also, software systems are just marketers pretending to be lottery experts, the system wins nothing, they are all affiliate based programs that's how they make money, never use a software system, always use a real lottery system which will never be in software format. If the system says it's software then it is, if it does not state it is a lottery software system then it is not a software system.

buckner

Re: Lottery Software - Why So Many Similar Systems?

Post by buckner » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:10 am

It's true there are tons of these lottery software systems and all claiming they are sooooo great, yet they all fail to win anything. The best types of lottery systems are now the formula kind and they will not be software and cost will be much lower. If the system does not say it is a software system then it's a non-software system, the kind you do want to use.

Basically lottery software systems are obsolete, you might as well just be picking numbers out of a hat the concept is that pre-drawing the numbers from a “hat” same as getting your lottery numbers from a software system will effectively choose the victorying numbers for you. You all do realize where software gets the numbers they give to you? Same lottery website of your lotto game and it's free for anyone, so software systems are again just a scam!