Lottery Syndicates – Should or Should Not Use One?

Huckebee

Lottery Syndicates – Should or Should Not Use One?

Post by Huckebee » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:44 am

Lottery Syndicates are places you purchase lottery tickets from as a group a syndicate, If the syndicate wins, the winning prizes are shared equally among all the syndicate members, or do they?

While these syndicates claim to be legit and will pay you out if win, there have been many cases that show some have not paid out if a very large winning is at stake. If you don’t win, yes all is fine just keep participating, even if you win a small winning now and then, most likely no problem, but hit a big win and all hell may break loose! People do get greedy and do want to payout as they have the large winnings in their possession....not you! They may refuse to pay and try and keep the winnings, even if it’s just to delay payout for a period of time which allows them to collect the interest gained on large amounts (read this actually has happened). This is a loop hole they might use to keep your money/winnings. Do you really want to take that chance? I for one would not…if you want to play as a group, get your own group together, it will be much safer and usually no issues if you are a big lottery winner.

Also do you really want to split a large win with all the syndicate members? You may only get a small portion of the win, if you played yourself and won you get all the winnings and that’s what we are playing the lottery for anyways correct! Or get a small group together, your own small syndicate if you will, then if you win, not many to split with, equal good size winnings for all.

If someone on a forum (there a few lottery forums who push you to join a syndicate under them of course) This makes them money as an affiliate every time you purchase a ticket, see how that works? Best to just play yourself instead of making money for all these others who push syndicates, just think about it, too many down falls in my opinion. Let's here your opinions.

ACAuto

Re: Lottery Syndicates – Should or Should Not Use One?

Post by ACAuto » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 am

Oh no i would not trust anyone if i won the lottery, there is just no assurance all would go smoothly and get me my money. Always safer if one does thing on their own. Hell, i know people who don't even trust the banks, they could just close and walk away and what then? Bank closure is not as risky as a syndicate, but you get my meaning.

Ya, only thing about syndicates is they are usually affiliate based mlm type programs.... you join under this guy or that guy and they make money from you.

gia44

Post by gia44 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:08 am

If you put your hard work and time playing the lottery, it would be risky to allow someone else to hold the winning numbers, I think these days there is a big trust issue when large money is concerned. The only way I would ever trust such a place is if it was run directly by the government, then there would be no issue and if you won, you would receive your winnings. They would just put it straight into you bank account. To many people think this syndicates are totally honest, but as with anything, there is always some dishonest so why even take the risk with a once in a lifetime deal. Just my own opinion!

MIB45

Post by MIB45 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:52 am

I personally feel that using a "lottery syndicate" is not worth the potential hassle that may occur if you happen to win the lottery big! Why not just use a group of your own friends, form your own smaller group to play lotto together, this way seems much safer and possibly a more fun way to play the game.

MARLENE ROSS

Post by MARLENE ROSS » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:17 am

Seems to me the honest people running lottery forums and other like programs say to avoid lottery syndicates. Only ones recommending these lottery syndicates are the forums or people that make money from the people who join under them which to me makes no sense and many have warned against using such syndicates. I say do not use one!

Dilon442

Post by Dilon442 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:57 am

It would not be a wise idea to play the lottery through a syndicate ...... only play with yourself (oh my) or best to play with a group of close friends, that way if you do win as a group you know your going to get your share. There have been many lottery winners who either lost a big win or had to fight it out in court to get there share through a lottery syndicate - not a good idea...