Fake Review Sites That Damage Businesses

Fiskyy

Fake Review Sites That Damage Businesses

Post by Fiskyy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:47 am

I think I need to post this "Fake Review Sites That Damage Businesses"

These fake review sites are now popping up more than ever, they are giving businesses, programs, lottery systems etc all bad reviews that are Not Truthful which causes major damage to these programs, even causing them to go under. I recently reviewed 3 of these review sites and seen for myself how they operate. I will inform you what they are really up to when they attack, bad mouth, even slander these businesses, programs, and lottery systems.

First off these review sites are very shady and are meant to fool people into believing a business, a program, lottery system is a scam when in fact they are not a scam. In reality the review sites that post or allow these bad untruthful reviews, many even posted by themselves under different names are in fact the true scammers or what I call shady marketers. What they are really up to is called piggybacking, which is using a good reputable products, program, lottery system, or businesses good to basically called them a scam in some form or fashion, then act like they are oh so very nice and will show you their program that they want you to buy or join. Usually it will be a affiliate wealth program or some money making B.S program. This is a very nasty dirty underhanded shady tactic that shady marketers do to make money, but at the same time totally destroy a business, lottery program, or what have you.

The reason I show you this and post it is so you can know this information for yourself and pass it on.

Here are three that I know of so far:

A fourm/review site called LottoExposed.com has many false reviews that damage lottery systems and programs, calling them a scam, yet knowing nothing about the program or business, just using the name to grab your attention, as far as I can tell these people are pure shady through and through.

Two other shady review sites that seem to be connected and looks to be run by shady marketers pushing their affiliate wealth program, giving all lottery systems bad reviews calling them all scams are:

youronlinerevenue.com

manyincomestreams.com

They attack many lottery systems calling them a scam, yet give no proof at all. They will let people comment/post a review only if they give a bad review, I tried to give a good comment/post review and they just delete it. They want to harm any lottery system by using their good established names, this is important to know and spread the word about these jerks. Any review site that does not allow a good review to be posted is purely a scam site.

As I investigate these pitiful shady review sites I will update and post my findings.

Theresa84

Re: Fake Review Sites That Damage Businesses

Post by Theresa84 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:59 am

OMG! I cannot believe the nerve of those con-artists review sites....I just browsed them and you are 100% correct they attack all the lottery systems and other related programs. You can tell their reviews are totally fake and made up, I mean they pretend to let a comment be posted by a john doe stating a system is bad as they tried to purchase it and got a refund. That is ridiculous, giving a refund for whatever reason the program had that is not a bad sign that is a sign they are honest. Then I see they guide you over to their money making business.

So they used the names of other well established lottery systems, then call them bad so people want to check it out, then hopefully they fall for the con jab and buy the money making system they sell. Oh all those review sites are totally fake, you know they are the actual bad ones. BIG CON ARTIST MARKETERS for sure!

angela153

Post by angela153 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:28 am

Review sites such as this are truly disgusting and have a lot of nerve calling any business bad or untrusting, it is very clear they are the actual con artists running a shame review site, there's no question about it.

gusta22

Post by gusta22 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:50 am

For sure, no doubt about it both those review sites are shady as hell, all smoke and mirrors to lead you to their own mlm or money making affiliate program, which is actually a very poor program, even listed on reputable sites as a con program. Using good reputable programs to give bad fake reviews to for the sole purpose to grab your money, is truly outrageous and most intelligent people will see this and realise the review site is unworthy of any trust whatsoever!

buckner

Post by buckner » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:05 am

Duly noted - will certainly pass on this info. Under no circumstances should any review site allow attacking, bad mouthing, giving false reviews etc of any programs .... before posting a review should be fully aware of the program in question whether the review is good or not so good. Only a fool posts a review they are not fully informed to do.