lottosystemreviews.com Posting Fake Lottery System Reviews

69liquor

Re: lottosystemreviews.com Posting Fake Lottery System Reviews

Post by 69liquor » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:39 am

taking a serious look at the lottery system review forum, at least Four or Five of the posted reviews are totally false, I know as have used those systems. So ya! Uh-oh the review site is absolutely posting false reviews and fake comments to go with those false reviews. Gone are the days of honest reviews sites. I only know of 3 honest review sites for lottery systems and the forum I am on now is one of them, so congrats to Lottery Systems Review Group - you are well appreciated by all of us members.

Danny64

Post by Danny64 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:33 am

One grows not only according to the pace of one's intellect, but in the cultivation of one's heart and soul. Using mocked up falsified reviews, posts, and comments designed to sway someone into purchasing a lottery system he or she (in this case a person called George) can make affiliate commissions from the sale. The professor who calls himself George is certainly not very bright for one, and secondly most of the lottery systems he gives fake good reviews too, are all reported on many other lottery system review sites as pure garbage, bogus, even scam systems. Hey! most of those so called good systems were in fact banned by click bank, they were called frauds. I see the few lottery systems that were never sold through click bank listed as bad systems....I think we all know why.....the shady professor cannot make commissions through them as they do not allow affiliate sales, which actually shows the lottery system is a good real lottery system, so there is the whole of this idiot running a fake lottery system review site and no way in hell would a real legit professor be connected to that garbage review site, that's a FACT!

Hey Professor George.....if you have the balls why don't give your credentials so we can verify you. Give your full name or are you hiding your real info hmmm yes I think you are hiding behind fake names, fake status, and your a total loser!!!!!!!!!!

SLGroup

Post by SLGroup » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:48 am

How could any person have thought it would be smart politics to run an obvious fake review site, other than for sheer opportunism to make money from commissions from already know scam systems? The call himself "George" well George is not a professor, no, he is just an idiot who runs a website giving fake reviews to sway viewers to the lottery systems that can make him some money ..... in other words he is a thief!

Anyone who falls for an obvious CON MAN maybe is in need of losing their money!