Lottery Dominator

At time of review Lottery Dominator sells for $55.35 (at time of writing) system promises you it is the best lottery system you can get (Red Flag as not true). We investigated the system, also looked at many user reviews and could not find even one person including the seller of the system, who has won anything worthwhile using this system. System allows affiliates to sell which is again a Red Flag telling us system is created by a marketer not a lottery expert, makes money only through sales not by winning lottery games. Real lottery systems have no need for affiliates they win lottery games.

We strongly suggest you avoid lottery systems that have no real winners promise you it is the best system, many poor reviews buy users and are basically just money making gimmicks. we certainly do not recommend this system.
leyaf78

Lottery Dominator

Post by leyaf78 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:52 am

I was browsing the forum and other forums and noticed there other many similar type systems to this one. It sounds so similar to a bunch of other systems all of which being software giving the same strategy (past drawn numbers) this.....boggles my mind. How can be sooooo many of these same systems.....they all give you the same thing! I agree with this forum, seems all these kind of systems are run by marketers to just make money through sales. If someone did not investigate these programs you would never be the wiser......WOW! Stay away from anything that has affiliates with these systems, that,s how to tell the good from the poor ones...if i am missing something please correct me.