Lottery Circle Software Not Worth Using

Lottery Circle is a lottery software system giving you once again past drawn numbers (hot and cold number) This system has been around a long time and has many poor reviews. System wins no better than regular random lottery numbers. You can easily get same past drawn numbers yourself no need to buy. System claimed to give very high win rates, sorry you would hard pressed to even obtain a very small two percent win rate with system.

We would like to point out that this system is created and sold by a marketer Ace Lee, who also sells many other affiliate programs under different names. He is not a lottery expert, has used false advertising to sell not only his lottery system but other programs as well.

These lottery software systems are really not even worth your time or your money, most all sold by marketers these systems are a dime a dozen, basically just designed to make seller money from sales, not by winning lottery games.

We do not recommend this system.
dreamchaser

Lottery Circle Software Not Worth Using

Post by dreamchaser » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Going back a year or so was looking for a system to help me hit some winning numbers and came across the Lottery Circle System it made big claims (advertised high win rates) so gave it a try. This system was by subscription which looking back I should not have done. Anyways system was very poor at winning anything, I may as well have used my own numbers or quick pick lottery tickets....worked about the same.

Now I know better and realize it is very easy to obtain your own hot-cold-overdue numbers. You can get them free from a lottery statistic website for your lotto game, or you can simply write down your lotto game draws you are going to check your numbers anyways right? Now I know these sort of systems (hot-cold numbers etc) are piss poor at winning do not believe the hype the seller feeds you, they simply want your money.

There are much better systems to use that will work well to help you hit those lotto numbers, stay clear of silly software garbage, just because it's software does not mean it works......in most cases it is the worst!

Felix C

Re: Lottery Circle Software Not Worth Using

Post by Felix C » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:51 am

Hot and Cold numbers are standard common knowledge and yes are free to people on many lottery statistic sites, never need to buy this. I would also strongly advise to back away from subscriptions for lottery programs, again no need for that, is only to make them more money.

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Good old Ace Lee still selling his Lottery Circle System making it sound like you really need to use this software to get your hot and cold numbers, quite ridiculous! You can get those same hot and cold numbers from free lottery statistic websites, this is where all those silly software systems get their data from and sell it to people who are clueless.

You can also just write down the winning numbers for so many draws for whatever lotto game you play and then you can see what numbers are hot and cold, there is no need to go back like 30, 40, even 100 draws like Ace Lee would have you believe, who does that, it's ridiculous.

Ace Lee owner of lottery circle system will tell you that you probably can't get these hot & cold number stats because it takes manual labor to get this type of research, again Not True, maybe 10 years ago, but not now.

Ace Lee is just a marketer, he hypes things up to sound great when they really are not. This dude has even tried to sell other shady systems as a click bank affiliate stating the system was the best there is and you need to use it, even though the system is reported as a fraud or shady. Ace Lee used to push Ken Silvers Silver Lotto System stating how great it is and by a lottery expert. Fact is Ace Lee and Ken Silver are not lottery experts, just marketers using bogus selling tactics to sell useless lottery systems. These silly systems have been reported over the years on many review sites warning people to avoid them as will do very little to help you win. Never use a lottery system that a marketer created and allows affiliates to also sell that is your first big Red Flag to find a better system.

Lance S

Post by Lance S » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:58 am

Hey all…..I’ve used this software system in the past, actually had a subscription which was a waste of money….. just like others have stated you can get these hot/cold numbers all free. I still receive his lottery circle news letters by email and can tell you he sells virtually everything, all sorts of garbage. Seen him try to sell his news letter members garbage as “get paid to take surveys” I believe it said foolish incentives as $100 per survey etc He used to sell just about every other lottery system as an affiliate seller through click bank. He would state that each system was so good and you need to be using it, even selling well known con artist systems like, “lotto black book” and “silver lotto system”.

Some of these sellers lie through their teeth to sell bogus garbage. I thought this guy was a lottery expert, turns out he's no lottery expert, just another typical marketer selling everything and anything he can push on you.

I thought this system was history, then started getting his news letter mailings again. He is claiming his lottery circle system is even better and tells you that you need to use his system as can't get these hot & cold number stats because it takes manual labor to get this type of research. What a joke! it just seconds to get same info free!!!!! Even if you use this hot/cold number method it's very common, really nothing special, won't help you win much more than your own hand pick numbers or quick picks.

dreamchaser

Post by dreamchaser » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:17 am

Lance S wrote:Hey all…..I’ve used this software system in the past, actually had a subscription which was a waste of money….. just like others have stated you can get these hot/cold numbers all free. I still receive his lottery circle news letters by email and can tell you he sells virtually everything, all sorts of garbage. Seen him try to sell his news letter members garbage as “get paid to take surveys” I believe it said foolish incentives as $100 per survey etc He used to sell just about every other lottery system as an affiliate seller through click bank. He would state that each system was so good and you need to be using it, even selling well known con artist systems like, “lotto black book” and “silver lotto system”.

Some of these sellers lie through their teeth to sell bogus garbage. I thought this guy was a lottery expert, turns out he's no lottery expert, just another typical marketer selling everything and anything he can push on you.

I thought this system was history, then started getting his news letter mailings again. He is claiming his lottery circle system is even better and tells you that you need to use his system as can't get these hot & cold number stats because it takes manual labor to get this type of research. What a joke! it just seconds to get same info free!!!!! Even if you use this hot/cold number method it's very common, really nothing special, won't help you win much more than your own hand pick numbers or quick picks.
I think any system that goes by a subscription should be looked at very cautiously. Why in the heck is a subscription even necessary? It's not! Look at some of the better systems, they are not selling through a market place and have no subscription. Seems only the shady type systems do that, poss they can screw you over a few times even after you stop a subscription. I know this happens as happened to me.

JD

Post by JD » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:13 am

Ya hot and cold numbers all common knowledge - system of this strategy is lame for sure, wouldn't waste my money.

rumrunner

Post by rumrunner » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:56 am

The fact of the matter is....there are lots of systems exactly the same as this lottery circle and none of them are good systems at providing good wins and i'll tell you why!

If you went back in time to about 10 years ago or so there were no statistics given on main lottery game websites, but today all main lottery games have a website that gives you all those same hot and cold numbers statistics. Why in world would a person buy a system from some clown selling you the exact same thing when you can just get it free. That is where systems such as lottery circle and many others get there statistics from in the first place, that is why those types of systems are in software format, no other reason. There is NO NEED to buy this particular kind of system. As others have pointed out, sellers of these types of systems are marketers not lottery experts giving you a great system....NO.....system is only designed to make seller money and 9 out of 10 times will sell through a marketplace like clickbank or other!

Think People!

Laurie K

Post by Laurie K » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:52 pm

Hi All! Thank You - this helps me out.

I signed up for lottery circle news letter a short while back and started receiving numerous emails from them (why so many emails?) - all of course trying to convince me to buy lottery circle software. The seller makes it sound like it is soooooo great and you need it.

I read reviews on this forum and a few others concerning this Ace persons lottery system. All reviews correspond - revealing that the system is very poor at helping you win and it is not even necessary to use, as can get the exact same material on main lottery sites. The main lottery sites do give you free access to the same statistics, which is exactly where this lottery circle gets its material to sell, so basically selling free information.

I'm very glad to see that there are those who will come forth and "tell it like it is" otherwise people like my self looking for a decent lottery system to apply, will get dupped as have no way to really know.

Thank You all for keeping us informed :D

Laurie K

Post by Laurie K » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:47 pm

Oh Wow! Just found out that This seller Ace Lee is also going by another name BJ Min. When using the name Ace Lee, he sells lottery software, when using the name BJ Min he sells other types of MLM programs.

So all I read is 100% true. This guy is not a lottery expert, not even close. He is peddler of many types of MLM programs and will state anything to draw in sales. Just the fact alone he uses two names to push his programs suggests suspicious activity.

What other names does he go by? Could be way more than just two. If anyone knows, it would be nice to inform us all.

You all have a great day!

M Fredrick

Post by M Fredrick » Sun May 01, 2016 7:04 am

Our group join his news letter to receive his emails, what we got was a ton of offers to join various money making programs. Our friend here sends email after email...says to people in his news letters... learned the hard way that you can't make a living with $3 surveys so join this program of course Ace Lee gets the payment as an affiliate (you join under him). Says this guy made it his mission to be the first to get all high-end survey offers...Well, now he has the freedom you want – you would be getting paid $500/survey and living the dream life. This is pure garbage, there is no legit paid survey program that is going to give you survey after survey each paying around $500 that’s another con, just like the systems for lotto he pushes.

What is wrong with these people/sellers do think we are all stupid? Glad to see this forum allows the truth to be told.