Psychic Lotto

We were requested to check out this system and what we found is, the system is just a marketer selling system using affiliates to get sales. System has no real winners to back it up. The system sounds ridiculous, just using the Psychic Lotto scenario to lure people in thinking a real psychic is behind system. We do not see this system as a real lottery system, and would never recommend such a system.
Karlo

Psychic Lotto

Post by Karlo » Fri May 20, 2016 5:02 pm

Hey thanks guys...I requested a check on this system, it is kinda hard to do this when you do not know how to do it, you guys are the experts. My suspicions were right, this system is not a real psychic nor even a real legitimate lottery system.

I wonder if there are any real psychics who can give out winning lottery numbers, never heard of any being able to do that sort of thing. Of course there will be lots of fakes ones claiming they can, but never seen any real proof of this.

luvnit

Re: Psychic Lotto

Post by luvnit » Mon May 23, 2016 1:32 am

Maybe I can help with this and guide people to understand a little better.

First off I am indeed a real Psychic and have been so for my whole life. Psychic powers come in different forms. Some just able to read cards, tea leafs etc, some only get visions, then some like myself can actually see and talk to spirits. What I can tell you is that no real legitimate Psychic will be able to give you exact winning numbers for whatever lottery game, unless it is supposed to be (granted by the other side). The numbers would have to be given by higher spirits from the other side and I can tell you this would rarely ever occur. So when someone says “if he or she is really a psychic why can’t just give the winning lottery numbers” It just does not work like that.
There is a lot more to this, but the issue is concerning these systems and programs claiming to be from psychics. The odds of this system being from a real legit psychic would very very slim indeed. I myself know It is not real, it is a what would be called a marketing ploy and that’s all it is.

Even though I am a genuine Psychic, I cannot win the lottery any easier than anyone else. Trust me I have asked my spirit guides to give me winning numbers many years back and well that just is not done (not allowed) At the most I have been given a number or two on occasion to play on roulette and yes those numbers did hit.

Have a good day to you all, hope I have helped clear this issue.

Katie009

Post by Katie009 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Ok, so the reality of it is no psychic is going to give you the lottery winning numbers. Then this Psychic Lotto System most certainly cannot deliver them as well.

Kimberley Crane

Post by Kimberley Crane » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:19 am

I have been to a few psychics that were for real and they also told me they could not just give me the winning lottery numbers....unless the spirit the psychic was communicating with, which would be my spirit guide and was told to give me the winning numbers. The way I was told it all works is that if you are supposed to be rich you will, it might come from winning the lottery or buy some other means. However what you do in your life can affect this. What I mean by this is, lets say you wanted to be rich and it was decided by God you can be and it will be allowed, but you were not a very nice person or you did some bad things, you would have to be tested over and over until you pass Gods tests. If and when you pass the tests, then money will come your way. If you are a very bad person, did very nasty things to others, you will not be rewarded by God you will be only be punished in some form or fashion. I learnt all of this from a psychic I have known for over 20 years.

As for this psychic lotto, I do not believe it will help you at all.