Smart Play Lotto Wheel Good Easy Effective System

Smart Play Lotto Wheels is definitely one of the best lottery wheeling systems around for pick 5 and pick 6 lottery games. Lots of good real user reviews and feedback. This wheeling system is designed even for you beginners, it's also not in software format so never any issues and makes it much easier to apply their special strategies to boost win rates even more so. We definitely do recommend this neat lottery wheeling system.
rentrite

Re: Smart Play Lotto Wheel Good Easy Effective System

Post by rentrite » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:27 pm

Yeah...this wheeling system is not too bad, doing ok with it. Tried my fair share of lottery wheels and most never seem to work any good, i will stick with the SP wheels. Can't waste my time searching for better systems if there is such a thing, it works ok, it's a done deal!

Glenna S

Post by Glenna S » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Very much for interest in this system – wishing can be used for my lottery which I play powerball. I must use my numbers to put in these wheels, this I like. I no like when numbers are given, tried these types and never win. Much for people tell me this a good system, but want make sure is ok for powerball??

EverettR

Post by EverettR » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:55 pm

Hi All,
I think I’m going to give this wheeling system a try, I'm just doing this for the fun of it, but it would be very nice to make a few dollars in the process of having a little fun. Normally I do not play the lottery all that frequently, just every now and then.
I was told not to bother with software systems that give you your numbers to play and having tried a few over the years I do agree....this Smart Play System is Paper/Pen type which is easy to use and does sound intriguing and realistic.

It Sure would be nice to have a rather Large PayDay!!! All you can do is try try try!

LAnnGay

Post by LAnnGay » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:50 am

I have been looking at this Smart Play Lotto Wheels System as well as another top rated system called Lotto Guy Lottery System. Both systems come highly recommended. Both of these systems can be used for Powerball....now just must decide which one to have. I might get even get both and use one for a while then maybe switch over to the other....could be a great winning combination!

DD

Post by DD » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:57 pm

This Smart Play Lotto Wheels System does works! Got the system a few weeks ago and have already hit a few wins, nothing big but still I have never ever hit any winners before, so very happy!!!