Hot And Cold Lottery Numbers Guide

admin
Site Admin

Hot And Cold Lottery Numbers Guide

Post by admin » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:00 am

Here a brief explanation of Hot and Cold Lottery Numbers, plus Overdue Lottery Numbers.

Hot Lottery Numbers: Hot lottery numbers, are the lottery numbers that have been drawn the most frequently.

Cold Lottery Numbers: Cold lottery numbers, are the lottery numbers that have been drawn less frequently.

Overdue Lottery Numbers: Overdue lottery numbers are the lottery numbers that have not be drawn in a longtime.

For an example say we are picking our hot and cold numbers from 12 past draws.

Now write down in a descending order the top most drawn numbers.

Number 17 was drawn 10 times in 12 draws (this is your most first drawn hot lottery number)

Number 1 was drawn 7 times in 12 draws (this is your second most drawn number, so is second hottest lottery number)

Number 37 was drawn 6 times in 12 draws ( your third next hot lottery number)

Number 11 was drawn 5 times in 12 draws (this is your forth next hot lottery number)

Keep on following this procedure all the way down to the lottery numbers drawn two times in that 12 draws range. These less drawn numbers are borderline hot/cold numbers and any numbers that were drawn only 1 once in 12 draws are basically your cold lottery numbers.

Remember this: there can be more than just one number that was drawn the same amount of times in those 12 draws, they still are all equal hot lottery numbers.

If wanting to use some over-due numbers, those are the lottery numbers that were not drawn in those 12 draws. Some over-due numbers are generally long shots to play, I would recommend just not to use them.

Hope my explanation makes sense and helps you out to understand Hot and Cold Lottery Numbers.

Lisa Summers

Re: Hot And Cold Lottery Numbers Guide

Post by Lisa Summers » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:23 am

You definitely know what your stuff, glad to be a part of this forum.....learning lots!!!

Jordy

Post by Jordy » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:21 am

Ah yes very good information, clears up a few questions I was having myself concerning hot/cold lotto numbers. Thank you for this.

Haylie09

Post by Haylie09 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:03 am

Thank You very much for explaining the Hot/Cold numbers so a person can actually understand it. Had a discussion with another person and could not for the life of me understand his version, yours is very clear to me. :D

Lance S

Post by Lance S » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:17 am

Thank You! I've have been wondering when someone will tell it like it is. Exactly what you explain is great and is free to get yourself, but systems that I have come across are selling this info, actually taking the info from free internet sources and selling it as top winning systems (software) which is a complete fraud. They even lie as to how good this very common strategy will work, saying you will get big wins, ah no! that is not correct. You will only improve wins a little, still is good, but to get fooled into paying for such info is fraud, just thought I would point out this for you all.

I can tell that this lottery review forum is legit and does not sway people like a few other forums I could mention. Thanks for being honest and actually helping others instead of feeding them crap. I will point others to your forum as I trust your reviews.

Jellyb

Post by Jellyb » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:26 am

I am so glad to have joined this forum, learning a lot and soaking it up.

Wishing everyone a fantastic New Year!

joanne styles

Post by joanne styles » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:09 am

Awesome Stuff!! I actually can understand this strategy (Hot & Cold Numbers ) the way you put it. It is also very informative to have the knowledge that those lottery systems that boast they are so great as they are software, are really just hiding the fact they only use software so they can take the hot and cold numbers right from lottery games main websites....they don't tell you this fact and the fact anyone can just go to those lottery game sites and get them free...no cost.

Congrats to the admin of this forum....first forum I have ever been on concerning winning the lottery do's and don'ts that tells the honest truth about all.

shultz71

Post by shultz71 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:58 pm

So if go back lets say 15 draws and look at those winning numbers, all then i do is see any numbers that hit in those groups more than just once correct? These numbers would be the hotter numbers correct?

I am kinda new to playing the lottery so want to learn all i can.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:15 am

shultz71 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:58 pm
So if go back lets say 15 draws and look at those winning numbers, all then i do is see any numbers that hit in those groups more than just once correct? These numbers would be the hotter numbers correct?

Yes that is correct - just note that the more times a number appears, the hotter it is.

shultz71

Post by shultz71 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:19 am

admin wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:15 am
shultz71 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:58 pm

Yes that is correct - just note that the more times a number appears, the hotter it is.
WOW! Very fast reply, thank you so much!