Win Lotto By Casting Spell - Just Foolish Nonsense

weeder1

Win Lotto By Casting Spell - Just Foolish Nonsense

Post by weeder1 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:29 am

Any of you get an email about purchasing a spell to win the lottery? I have had 3 of these emailed to me now claiming this person who is called spell caster will whip me up a win the lottery spell if I pay him. Claims people have won millions - so where is all of these people and where are the winning lottery tickets? Oh, that must be kept strickly confidential ahh right!

Total crap, don't fall for this Bull, it's a scheme and has been reported by a few place now.

Felix C

Re: Win Lotto By Casting Spell - Just Foolish Nonsense

Post by Felix C » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:45 am

No never for me. Would never trust such a thing, as you stated just nonsense.

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:49 pm

I also received a couple of these spam emails for casting a spell to win the lottery. The emails I received were by the spell caster who calls himself DR UGUEL along with his email address and phone number to phone in your requested spell for a big charge of course.

Two other similar emails stated they use this guy and his spells to win the lottery and won 107 Million, but of course cannot show any proof and when I checked out this persons name, it was not real.

This is complete nonsense, never fall for such crap!

maggieuk

Post by maggieuk » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Sounds quite ridiculous if you ask me - would never fall for such things as this as 9 out of 10 times it's a con!

MFOX

Post by MFOX » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:46 am

Really, do people actually buy this kind of B.S, i would most certainly not see this as any legit way of trying to win a lottery.

When i was kid i did try out various good luck charms as many others have also done...and no luck came to me either good or bad from this, so really no point. I guess there is some people in the world that do believe this kind of magic stuff, so to each their own, but i would never buy into myself.

Danny64

Post by Danny64 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:28 pm

It's amazing that people still fall for these kinds of cons. They are all crap, none of these win lotto by spells, magic, astrology, you name it, it's all B.S. The only methods that can help you win the lottery are lottery systems designed to assist, and of course good old fashion luck.

McNAT

Post by McNAT » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:19 am

I don't buy into silly hocus pocus rubbish, you are just wasting your time, think people think! Every time you run across spells and so on, they never do squat, they are more for entertainment that's it.