Lotto Master Formula

The Lotto Master Formula has been around a long time now and simply has far to many red flags. This is not a legit winning system and has at the time of this review highly obvious fake claims in the sales letter.

All good reviews for this system point at being written by affiliates who sell the system, no real user good reviews only poor reviews. No real reviews equals no real winners and the fact we cannot find any real reviews or winners backs this up.

This system is just another poor system created by a marketer who uses false claims and false advertising to sell a gimmick system. We see this type of nonsense over and over which systems selling through places such as click bank, Jvzoo etc If system allows affiliates to sell, that should be your first clue it is nothing special as it makes money by sales, not winning lottery games.

We most certainly do not recommend this system.
PLSR Rep

Lotto Master Formula

Post by PLSR Rep » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:59 am

A friend of mine got this system about a year or so ago, so I did get a chance to see it..... all I can say is WOW! Seriously what a load of babble. Reading through it was most confusing, then some parts just common stuff everyone already knows and is easily found online. I'm glad I did not waste my own money on such foolish material. No wonder it gets a bad rap, how in the world this so called system would ever help you win is beyond me.

Team360

Re: Lotto Master Formula

Post by Team360 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:46 am

The system is a fraud!!! Just like others report all junk all useless stuff stolen off internet and the system is a money grabbing con, stay clear off it.

Bruno44

Post by Bruno44 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:06 pm

So the system is all just hype? I see it's just an ebook of some type filled with junk and their sales site looks to be full of fake testimonials, photos and so on, real goofy sales site for sure. Oh look and the guy wants $97 for the crappy system, what a joke! OMG what is wrong with these con artists are they just stupid?

kaleb297421

Post by kaleb297421 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:54 am

Yup! Just another system using false advertising. There is no way in hell any legit system would be selling such garbage and anyone who would believe a con like this system deserves to be taken. $97 ? is insane? went to a few other review sites, not one review sites gives this system a positive review. Not Falling For It! I think this system is a copy of another low life system trying to fool people out of their money - the write up of both seem similar, so most likely one is a copy of the other or both by same loser.....