Lottery Winners Stories!!!

operator10

Re: Lottery Winners Stories!!!

Post by operator10 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:10 am

My wife and I were driving home late in the evening one night heading down a main side street, which had a lot of parked vehicles along the side of the road. There was a pickup truck just ahead of us driving kinda strange, wandering from side to side, looked to be a drunk driver. The truck went over to the side where the vehicles were parked along the street and side swiped a newer BMW. We decided to follow the truck. We got the trucks plate number and phoned the police on our cell phone to report it. As we were talking with the police the truck had turned into a town house complex and parked, then went into one unit. We told the police we know where the guy lives and we are here right now and will wait for them to arrive, they wanted the directions and would send out a police car. We found a good parking area and just sat there and waited. Now over an hour had passed and still no police car. I got out of our car to stretch my legs and walk about a bit. As I was walking about I seen a lottery ticket on the ground, I picked it up and it had 3 circles around some of the numbers, I just put the ticket in my pocket as just then the police had drove into the complex. I showed the police the truck and where the driver lived, we filled out a forum and off we went. The next day my wife was going to do some laundry and had emptied the pockets in my pants I was wearing the day before, she found the lottery ticket I had picked up. Later on she took the lottery ticket down to the local 7/11 store where they checked it for her and low and behold it was a winning lottery ticket….just a small win but still a winning lottery ticket. We have played the lottery for years and have never won anything, here we find a lottery ticket and it is a winner, go figure!

DD

Post by DD » Sat May 26, 2018 3:32 am

This happened back about 6 years or so, my good old neighbor who was a real jerk won himself just over $100,000 in the lotto. Well of course being a jerk to begin with he just had to rub it in that he won it big in the lottery and stated that guys like myself would never win anything like he put it “I’m a winner in life and your not”. I replied back “Thank you very little, and you have yourself a good day”.
I’ll just call my neighbor fred which is his real name of course, but it’s easier than saying my neighbor every time. Well good old fred who throws his garbage from his yard into mine on many an occasion was doing just that as I was coming home from work. I said hey fred please do not throw that garbage in my yard, you just won the lottery time to grow up a little. He replied whatever loser, just got me a brand spankin new chev 4x4, it’s lookin fine! I need to sell off my old junker van, you wanna buy it, it’s perfect for losers such as yourself. I just laughed and said to myself as I walked away and into my home “you’ll get yours buddy”. I had a plan and it would be funny as hell, we’ll to me anyways.
Now that fred had lot’s of extra money I was sure he was gonna up his beer drinkin and I was right on target. Now fred was making beer runs 2 times a night and he was driving loaded in his new chevy truck. From where I sit in my home watching TV, I have a perfect view of his drive way/new truck. Every time he went out I seen him come back carrying a case of cold beer. I know exactly with liquor store he is going to, so to get even with this a-hole, every time I saw him get into his truck at about 9 pm, I got on the old cell phone and called the police, reported him (had his truck licence plates) as a drunk driver. He did not get back as fast this time, I assumed he was stopped by police, but did not know what had happened. Now his ex wife who works in the same mall as my wife talks to my wife all the time. I found out a few days later that he was in fact stopped by police, but all he got was a fine for speeding and a warning.
Well it only took fred 4 days and was back at the drinking as usual. About 9 pm he heading out to grab more beer, driving drunk of course. This time I called the cops and really emphisized thre eratic driving of a chevy truck with licence plate number so and so, said I believe the driver is very intoxicated and should be stopped before he kills someone. Sure enough a few hours went by and no sign of fred returning home. Next day saw a cab pull up in front of freds house and fred got out, I guess his new chevy was impounded. Also found out a few days later he had lost his licence for drunk driving, Nice! I win and fred is now the lottery winner and biggest loser of all.
Saw fred in his back yard, I asked hime where his new chevy went as havn’t seen it around. He lied and said he was lending to a friend for a while, called me a douche for no reason and walked away. That weekend a friend of freds came over I take it to do some drinking. I saw them out in the back yard all drunked up being very loud. Then saw fred with his buddy getting into his buddies car, fred was driving. I knew exactly where he was of to, call the cops again reported a erratic drunk driver just like before. Well it’s been a week and have not seen hide nor hair of fred since. I take it he is locked up in jail awaiting trial for drunk driving again.
You know, I would never have called the cops on fred if he would have been more polite to me, but being a recently big lottery winner turned fred into a real jerk and he is now the big loser and I am the big winner!!!!!!!

PTS

Post by PTS » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:05 am

August 14, 2018 - A 58-year-old engineer Mega Millions lottery player from Southern Maryland is flying pretty high after becoming Maryland’s newest millionaire winning Mega Millions Friday night. This very lucky Charles County man won the $1 million second-tier prize on the Aug/10 Mega Millions drawing and was the only U.S. player to win.

His lottery luck took place at an Indian Head store only days before the drawing. He was waiting for a buddy and figured he would stop by Lee’s Market to get his lottery numbers. He bought a few Powerball tickets and a single Mega Millions lottery ticket at the store.
Last weekend, he was visiting his mom when he decided to check his $2 quick-pick Mega Millions ticket and a few others to see if he’d had any luck. When he checked his lottery numbers he was very surprised he had won on the Mega Millions lottery ticket. He called his wife, who didn’t answer, then his son, who also didn’t answer and then his daughter, who again didn’t answer! When he showed them the numbers he was just 1 number shy of winning the games $63 Million Jackpot prize.

He plans to buy his wife and son brand new cars and then invest most of his prize winnings he said “Life will definitely change a little but I’m still the same old guy.” The Charles County retailer is also enjoying a little of the big win for selling the $1 million ticket. Lee’s Market is located at 4310 Hawthorne Road in Indian Head and earned a $2,500 bonus from the Lottery for selling the winning Mega Millions ticket.