Powerball is a big one get your lottery tickets

Rara

Re: Powerball is a big one get your lottery tickets

Post by Rara » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:06 am

Congrats to your winnings keep up the good number picks.
As Powerball now drop to $40 Million for me is no sense to play, will switch over to playing Mega Millions as is current jackpot $377 Million. Be back to play Powerball when jackpot over 100 Million.

Ruth Driscoll

Post by Ruth Driscoll » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:43 pm

Rara wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:06 am
Congrats to your winnings keep up the good number picks.
As Powerball now drop to $40 Million for me is no sense to play, will switch over to playing Mega Millions as is current jackpot $377 Million. Be back to play Powerball when jackpot over 100 Million.
Thank You Rara that was nice to say....and I think you have a good plan....I will also try my luck with Mega Millions while waiting for Powerball jackpot to grow. Good Luck To You!

rentrite

Post by rentrite » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:39 am

Hitting some Powerball winning numbers easier now using two proven systems together. Waiting on the pending results for Saturday April 28 draw.
Right now it is jackpot of 177 Million, if no winner will go to 200 million plus.

Sitting here with a few beer in me i am making tons of typo errors, had to correct about 8 so far, maybe time to ease up on the brew lol

RETRO-T2

Post by RETRO-T2 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:41 am

OH BOY! Jackpot was not won again, next draw is worth $195 Million, i'm in, getting my lottery tickets together Monday, I got as good a chance as the next person to win the jackpot. Someone is coming out of this the next big winner.

RETRO-T2

Post by RETRO-T2 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:44 am

rentrite wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:39 am
Hitting some Powerball winning numbers easier now using two proven systems together. Waiting on the pending results for Saturday April 28 draw.
Right now it is jackpot of 177 Million, if no winner will go to 200 million plus.

Sitting here with a few beer in me i am making tons of typo errors, had to correct about 8 so far, maybe time to ease up on the brew lol
Could I ask you what systems do you use for Powerball? You state you now are hitting some Powerball drawn numbers easier, I would very much like to use a good system also.

rentrite

Post by rentrite » Wed May 02, 2018 4:13 am

RETRO-T2 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:44 am
rentrite wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:39 am

Could I ask you what systems do you use for Powerball? You state you now are hitting some Powerball drawn numbers easier, I would very much like to use a good system also.
Just read this article from Win The Lottery, it will help you out.

Powerball – To Win Powerball Playing Smarter Is A Must

Q45

Post by Q45 » Mon May 21, 2018 12:54 am

AHHH seriously some lucky sole hit it big!.....guess it's not my time just yet to hit the jackpot, will continue playing when it's larger until then Good luck to all!!!

Hope you all enjoying the long weekend.....drink up!!!

shultz71

Post by shultz71 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:42 am

Oh Boy - Powerball Jackpot sitting at $223 Million - getting ready to put my number picks together for the next draw on Aug-8-2018
My horoscope said i was in store for a big winfall and we all know if your horoscope says so, it's gotta be true lol!

Curtis77

Post by Curtis77 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:36 am

It didn’t take much of a push to get me a total of 20 Powerball tickets - waiting patiently for the results to tonights draw. Can't wait to see if i have won the $345 Million or even a good winning amount.

OK - here we go they are done drawing the numbers and they are as follows 03, 64, 69, 68, 57, B-15

Looks to be no jackpot winner so jackpot going up to $378,000,000

Mostly all big numbers drawn and i know i have no tickeys with all mostly big numbers mine were a mixture, so no luck here...

Curtis77

Post by Curtis77 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:44 pm

Here we go again....the big jackpot has been won, now i'm just going to wait until it gets larger again before diving in. I just can't catch a break- maybe best to use a different form of playing strategy- i'll figure something out out that can help better my odds.