Mega Millions

D Watson

Re: Mega Millions

Post by D Watson » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:39 am

Skipping Powerball for now as low jackpot, however Mega Millions jackpot is nice an fat ready to pay out $152 Million if your lucky winning numbers picks hit - good luck to you all!!!

MFOX

Post by MFOX » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:41 am

Now playing both Mega Millions plus Powerball or whichever is sporting a big jackpot. Just got off of the megamilllions website and wow weeeee! Mega Millions is at $654 Million. I'm not sure what it would payout after taxes but $654 Million is serious money - just got me 30 lottery tickets, cost me $60 hoping to turn that into 600 Million will find out on this coming Tuesday. Also playing a few Powerball tickets as well.....Powerball is pretty high right now at $345 Million. There's gonna be some wealthy lottery winners coming from these two big lotto games.

MARLENE ROSS

Post by MARLENE ROSS » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:40 am

As you all well know Mega Millions has skyrocketed to $1.6 BILLION DOLLARS - I'm wishing you the best of luck, the draw is on this coming Tuesday at 11 PM ET.

If God allows me to win the big jackpot, I of course have many plans of what I would do with the winnings - If I win, I also will be contacting the admin of this forum and getting them to contact each member of this awesome forum informing them they will be contacted by myself to receive a nice gift (Money) from myself and my family. It would be nice if anyone on this forum wins that big jackpot to give all members of this forum a nice money gift, i't not like you will even notice the expenditure.

HAYABUSA

Post by HAYABUSA » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:04 am

i show winning Mega Million number as no others show as yet.

10/23/2018 WINNING NUMBERS

i hit 2 of these numbers only...so no big for me, but check yours it may be you that win. Still pending so not know if any big winner, will see shortly. If no big winner, oh boy gonna be maybe over 2 billion next drawing - well see!

Katie009

Post by Katie009 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:47 am

The Mega Millions huge jackpot roll has been won, it has made history has now reached a new world record and was won by a single winner.

The Mega Millions jackpot was won on Tuesday Oct 23/2018 nights drawing.....a single very lucky winner from South Carolina will claim the big lottery jackpot that was worth $1.537 Billion or $878 million cash value if takes a lump sum. The lucky Mega Million lottery winner had all the drawn numbers 5, 28, 62, 65, 70, plus Mega Ball 5. In addition to the big jackpot winner, 36 second prize winning lottery tickets matched the five white balls drawn on Tuesday nights draw. Eight winners were from California, four were from Florida plus New York, two from Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, Virginia, and one from Arizona, the District of Columbia, Iowa, Kentucky, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Texas. The Texas winner and one of the Florida winners Matched all 5 and included the optional Megaplier, so those two winning lottery tickets are worth $3 Million for each one.