California Lottery Earth Quake Zone

Helen70

California Lottery Earth Quake Zone

Post by Helen70 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:23 am

I started this topic for those who are playing the lottery in hopes of a large win fall, which will allow themselves and family to move from the California area.

Myself, my family, even my neighbors are very concerned that a potential large earthquake may soon hit the whole California area. It is a prayer for us that a possible lottery win fall happens so we can afford to move away. It is not so easy to just pack up and leave, you need funds. We play the lotto weekly hoping every draw our numbers come up, at this point it all we can really do . I'm sure their are others as my family wanting to move as well but cannot due to funds.

We will continue playing the lottery and keep praying for a miracle!

John Dolan

Re: California Lottery Earth Quake Zone

Post by John Dolan » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:12 pm

I do not live in California, however i have relatives who do...they are also worried about this same issue. She is a single parent with 2 youngsters, works but makes just enough to get by. She would like to move to a different state away from the earth hazard zone. There are many people who would like to move but due to funds will just have to tough thing out if the worst should occur.

Nobody know for sure if these earthquakes will happen or not, let's just be optimistic and hope they do not.

MMoors43

Post by MMoors43 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:04 am

This is a very interesting subject to say the least...my advice is "yes" play Powerball and win!!!!!

There is a very real threat of earthquakes daunting everyday for Californians. Listen to this: A recent discovery in San Francisco Bay area has increased the risk of a potentially huge disastrous earthquake of historic proportions. They found that the most dangerous earthquake fault in the San Francisco Bay Area is connected to another plate and leading Scientists worry that should both plates rupture simultaneously, the result would be major devastation. Also stated by scientists who watch and study this said the plates along the fault lines are sprung very tight, they are locked and loaded ready to let go (very scary as this is coming from the experts in the field)

Scientists (the experts) predict a possible major quake with-in 60 days according to movements they observed.

Helen70

Post by Helen70 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:19 am

Yes...exactly! This is I believe is very serious issue. Today alone, it has been reported there were no less than 23 earth quakes in the united states, many of which were in the California State.

Here I show a few reported on Oct, 25 2016 (Today) by Linda CA, a earth quake measure at 2.5, another one by Oakhurst CA measure at 2.7, then on Oct, 24 2016 one by Burney CA measure at 2.6, then by Clearlake CA a 2.5. In greater Los Angeles Area there were 2 reported today as well. Total earth quakes for reported in the past month was 28. This year alone California has had something like 465 earth quakes.

Very scary! We will continue to get our lottery tickets as usual and now making plans to stock up on supplies just in case.

I see a trend that these quakes are getting more and more frequent and they say the big! big! quake might hit soon.

MMoors43

Post by MMoors43 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 am

Maybe instead of trying to win the lottery, try to borrow some money and move.

Updates are coming in from scientists and they again state very clearly, this earthquake is going to happen for sure!!! They are now estimating it will be over 9.2 as the the whole north west coast plate is going to move. This will takes place over about 4 minutes or so, then huge waves of water hundreds of feet high will cover the whole coast area.

One warning to watch for is "Dogs" they will start to bark minutes just before it hits, they can sense the ground movement just before.

At least be prepared: Stock up supplies, food, water, etc

Oh one last thing! The next Powerball draw is tonight for $198 Million - good luck!!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:49 am

Helen70 we all wish you the best of luck!

Jellyb

Post by Jellyb » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:08 am

Scientists reporting that cracks all over California State are growing, some widening two or more inches per day right now.

They say this is not going to be a regular type quake when it hits...the whole state of California may slide right into the ocean and be no more, now that is very scary!!!!

I would say yes play the lottery, but in the mean time I would look at more realistic ways to move, or prepare for the worst. They all agree, this is not something that will just go away, it is going to occur.

Maybe if can live with someone (friend or family) in another state for a while might be another alternative, just a thought...

Glenna S

Post by Glenna S » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:27 am

I would still play the lottery (Powerball is my choice to play) but would be prepared to move out of the state if hear any news of big quake to possibly hit. These things can be all of a sudden or they may have some notice just before....just be prepared! All you can really do I guess...

angela153

Post by angela153 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:09 am

They have saying this so called mega earth quake is going to happen anytime soon for years now.....I would not worry to much about it......it may not even occur for many many years, just my thoughts!!

MMoors43

Post by MMoors43 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:15 am

More earthquake threats happening in Nevada close to California border. Nevada had 18 earthquakes in last 24 hours and 291 earthquakes in lat 7 days. So yes WOW! Things are really picking up pace. In California today Dec/31/2016 a few by Brawley California ranging from 3.9 to 3.9 . Yes the quakes are getting more and more frequent, it's going to happen big soon, either win the lottery and leave or prepare for the big massive quakes that are going to occur soon.

Powerball is right now at 70 million get your tickets and pray to win big!!!!!!!