Fake Lottery Tickets

Dloan J

Fake Lottery Tickets

Post by Dloan J » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Did you know there are lots of fake lottery tickets being shown on various websites that sell lottery programs? I even found some on youtube saying these are the winning tickets we won using our method, only I found the tickets to be fakes not even real lottery tickets. These kind of lottery tickets are used as pranks and they do look real but are not, so these bogus sellers are using them to get people to buy from them.

Just know that any lottery ticket or tickets (scratch lottery or actual big regular lottery tickets) shown on any selling site should be looked at as probably not real. I mean yes they show it is a winning lottery ticket, but not a legit winning lottery ticket you see, just made up to look real for pranks.

Where in the world did honesty go?

The only thing fake lottery tickets are for is to prank someone, but hey, that can up up in a poss argument if the other person takes it the wrong way.

sasha327

Re: Fake Lottery Tickets

Post by sasha327 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:32 am

Wow! that is very dishonest for those websites and youtube channels. I guess they want to fool us into buying whatever method they are pushing and have to use false winning lottery or scratch off lottery tickets as they in reality do not have any real winning tickets....very sad, but very grateful you passed this on and shared with our little community here on this forum.

operator10

Re: Fake Lottery Tickets

Post by operator10 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:41 am

Those less than honest lottery programs that show those fake lottery tickets are also the same places that people are being warned against buying lottery systems from. To look out for such shady websites just look where they sell through if is JVZoo, Software Projects, or places like those that offer affiliates to re-sell - those are the worst/bad places for lottery systems.