manyincomestreams.com Is A Shady Review Site

DD

Re: manyincomestreams.com Is A Shady Review Site

Post by DD » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:03 am

Honestly so fckng discusting....luring people in with bogus reviews only to try and push them to buy the crap they are trying to sell.

Big clue! Cheat review sites are Despicable!!!! Any review site that rejects positive reviews is 100% DIRTY!!!!

Only a real loser would run such a site!

Joe Gomez

Post by Joe Gomez » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:14 pm

That’s why this lottery forum are so important. Your support allows us to be truth tellers; to chase the stories that may otherwise slip through the cracks and to inform others without being blocked. Thanks to this lottery systems review group forum, we are beholden only to our readers, and to the truth.

Bryn James

Post by Bryn James » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:08 pm

So the review site manyincomestreams.com is nothing more than a desperate ploy to use well known programs names whether they are good or bad to grab your attention, then of course state the program is bad (looks like he states all programs except the one he is involved with is bad) and tries to direct you to the mlm program he makes money from if you join (sales commissions).

The mlm program is Wealth Affiliate (a well know mlm program that many have tried and just lost their money with) The bogus review site tells you it's free to join, then when you get inside there is really nothing useful unless you upgrade with costs $49/month or $359/year. This this low life marketer would hurt good programs that cost people way way less to use and try and push you into a bogus mlm program that is very high cost and 90% or more who use it fail to get any profit from it.

In my opinion any person that would do such a terrible thing might be looked at as having a Mental Disorder (Psychosis) I also see that he will even accept a post by someone who want to make a good comment on a program .... that right there speaks volumes in terms of the review site being legit, it is obvious it is not a legit review site.

What you should do! Report this obvious fake review site (he is a scammer) to Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Network, as this guy lives in Australia.

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:09 am

So the review site manyincomestreams.com poses as a scam alert site - well well well, isn't that something. He say the internet abounds with both great earning and learning opportunities as well as scams and on my website I highlight the good stuff and expose the bad. It seems the only good stuff is what he is trying to sell/push all else is the bad! How ironic, the so called good review site exposes the bad which is actually the good and the real bad is the review site it's self.

The website is a cover site using 100% spiked reviews to try and grab your money and steer you away from all other legit good programs. The person who runs the website obviously has No moral or ethical code of conduct - stay clear of that review site!

M Fredrick

Post by M Fredrick » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:48 am

The review site is as shady as they come, nothing but a shyster. He lies and deceives for his own benefit. Look at the name manyincomestreams, it says it all. an income stream is a series of regular payments and look what the loser is promoting, Wealth Affiliate $49 per month or $359 per year.

I'll bet that most all the programs he slanders and calls them scams are very good legit programs. What we know for a sure is the review site is a total con job and I would never trust a word this loser says about any programs good or bad you know it will be wrong, or a lie!

The person who runs the website lives in Australia. I have nothing against that, but have seen many review sites from Australia and the UK that were posing as legit then found out to be run by con artists, Keep that in mind!

Found already some bad reviews on the shady review site

Many Income Streams Scam Review Site Is A Scam!

and

Many Income Streams Scam Review Site Run By Shady Marketer

Bruno44

Post by Bruno44 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:50 am

I agree ... looks like the site is shady and run by a cockroach. Cockroaches are dirty filthy things that need to be stepped on and squished!!! OUCH!!!

luckyone

Post by luckyone » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:50 pm

I't a stupid review website full of insults, one sided infected reviews ..... piss poor review site .... loser!!!!!

Carol Muller

Post by Carol Muller » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:26 pm

I reached out and attempted to contact the owner of the review site manyincomestreams.com using info@manyincomestreams.com but no reply. I wanted to ask the supposed owner of the review site who's name is Darren Burton why he is running an obvious biased review site. I then attempted to give a good review on a program he gives an insulting bad review on. Of course he did not allow it to go through. If a review site is legit, there should be no issue posting a good or bad review on any of the programs being reviewed.

The owner of the yes corrupt review site is an Internet Marketer. He is using the review site to bash and insult known good programs, then tries to convince viewers to join up as an affiliate for Wealthy Affiliate - says free to join! Then you find out they want your money as it costs $49/month to join and use, or $359/year OMG!!!

Also found out there is another affiliate seller doing the exact same thing as manyincomestreams.com also running a review site called youronlinerevenue.com which he also bashes and insults many programs, then directs you to, you guest it, the same Wealthy Affiliate program. So both review sites are connected, both are running corrupt review sites, both are with Wealthy Affiliate, and both are trying to get your money!!!!!!

The reviews these two review sites give are all B.S I also believe the comments and insults are mostly B.S not by real people.

Both review sites are nothing but Scam Review Sites, run by Shady Corrupt Internet Marketers - Let Others Know About These Idiots! Never Trust Reviews Or Anything They Say - Never Give Them You Email Address, Name, etc They Are Scammers!!!!!!!!

rumrunner

Post by rumrunner » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:28 am

Consider the numbers: the review sit in question is not only causing major distress for the programs it attacks, it also misleads people by giving total rubbish reviews om many good programs which do not deserve it. I think the fool that runs these low life fake review sites might have some type of brain damage. These days it is not very wise to attack people and or their programs, especially if they are in fact good ones, it could trigger a nasty response, as it is not hard to find all info needed to located the owners of these garbage review websites.

Wise up! Shut down your scam review site!

Jessica369

Post by Jessica369 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:32 am

Just when I think they can’t get sink any lower ..... just terrible!