manyincomestreams.com Is A Shady Review Site

sandeep1

Re: manyincomestreams.com Is A Shady Review Site

Post by sandeep1 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:24 am

yes is very bad thing post false negative reviews. May i also point out reviews positive and negative ones (in this case negative false/fake reviews) many are bought for a price $$$ money can buy negative reviews, this so they look real, but they are not. this nefarious practice is not uncommon, yes illegal and nasty. poss try to spread the news of such review sites in Facebook, lots people hating fake review places, so can pass on to many.

dayen

Re: manyincomestreams.com Is A Shady Review Site

Post by dayen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:23 am

I am neither a Catholic nor any sort of believer, but my first reaction to seeing this review forum manyincomestreams.com, was oddly that God must be very disappointed in people who do this type of corrupt selling/sales tactics. If you intentionally harm others for nothing other than your gain, as seem many times over, those people will go down in flames and get burnt far more than they burnt the innocent people/programs they tried to destroy. Idiots that do this evil thing have no concern for anyone like wives, children, etc They only care about money, and they will find out the hard way of their evil ways, it's a fact!!!!!