manyincomestreams.com Is A Shady Review Site

sandeep1

Re: manyincomestreams.com Is A Shady Review Site

Post by sandeep1 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:24 am

yes is very bad thing post false negative reviews. May i also point out reviews positive and negative ones (in this case negative false/fake reviews) many are bought for a price $$$ money can buy negative reviews, this so they look real, but they are not. this nefarious practice is not uncommon, yes illegal and nasty. poss try to spread the news of such review sites in Facebook, lots people hating fake review places, so can pass on to many.

dayen

Post by dayen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:23 am

I am neither a Catholic nor any sort of believer, but my first reaction to seeing this review forum manyincomestreams.com, was oddly that God must be very disappointed in people who do this type of corrupt selling/sales tactics. If you intentionally harm others for nothing other than your gain, as seem many times over, those people will go down in flames and get burnt far more than they burnt the innocent people/programs they tried to destroy. Idiots that do this evil thing have no concern for anyone like wives, children, etc They only care about money, and they will find out the hard way of their evil ways, it's a fact!!!!!

Post by 78921357 » Tue May 21, 2019 6:48 am

That review site is a total SCAM!!!!!!! I tried to post a comment and it was not accepted. I tried again 1 week later wording the comment for the review differently than previous, still not accepted. Getting angry I got a friend who lives in another state to post the comment for the review, still nothing! The reviews on that site are ALL FAKE! Posted by the owner of the review site under different made up names, BIG SCAMMER BEWARE!

JD

Post by JD » Mon May 27, 2019 3:57 am

manyincomestreams.com is part of an affiliate program called Wealth Affiliate, you can see complaints about the program and it's shady ways on rip off report website. Part of the con job is to post bad stuff about any program .... calling it a scam etc even if it's a totally legit honest program. The goof running manyincomestreams.com is calling all programs a scam, when the truth be known is that the guy running the site Darren Burton is the big scammer!!!!!

I found an investigation about this Darren Burton creep, it's says he is living now in Australia. There are so many criminals on the net who live in Australia it's a seriuous problem and should be reported to the AFP (Australian Federal Police) If you are harmed by this manyincomestreams.com fraud review site please report it and get this goof arrested.