Is The Lottery Rigged What Do You Think?

kbush1980

Is The Lottery Rigged What Do You Think?

Post by kbush1980 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:42 pm

After viewing a few youtube videos that suggest the lottery is rigged to draw pre-determimned lottery balls, i have been thinking if this is really the case or is it just a fake video, or possibly a real video but there was a glitch of some type. I mean some person has got to win right? What is your take on this issue, do you think lottery games are rigged or not rigged?

wes947H

Re: Is The Lottery Rigged What Do You Think?

Post by wes947H » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Sounds like a glitch to me, if lottery games in the United States and Canada were rigged it would not be by the Lottery Foundations, it would by an individual trying to set it up as this happen in the states....the tech was caught and went to jail. However, it might be happening in other countries. I have heard lotteries in South Africa, Italy, and others in Europe that could be crooked/rigged, but I do not know absolutely for sure, just heard rumours.

ceezy

Post by ceezy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:50 am

I guess there is always that possibility the lottery is rigged, or at least some lottery games could be rigged, however I do agree it would not be rigged by the lottery foundation, would likely be a person who works for the lottery foundation or something like that. Any lottery game in the United States or Canada i'm sure is heavily monitored so rigging cannot be done. I have heard of lottery games in Italy and South Africa being rigged, but I do not live there so not my concern.

McNAT

Post by McNAT » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:25 am

Saw a live drawing for united states Powerball now get this! The number drawn showed up on the screen about 5 seconds sooner than the lottery ball was drawn, that simply cannot be legit can it? I have never seen that ever happen in all my years. Even the person doing the draw was stunned for a second and then just acted like all was normal. This was big news, now seems to have faded away, people just ignored it or did not care. So yes, looks to be rigged at times.