youronlinerevenue.com Is A Shady Review Site

megambler

youronlinerevenue.com Is A Shady Review Site

Post by megambler » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:26 am

Here is another shady review site people need to be warned against, it's called youronlinerevenue.com and it bad mouths/bashes legit lottery systems and other legit business for it own profit. The person who runs the review site is nothing but a shady affiliate marketer who is steering people to what he is selling. The guy who runs the bogus review site seems to be named Roope Robert Kiuttu from Finland. He basically slanders other programs such as lottery systems that have we known names, then tries to sell you on his money making scheme, oh he is such a dear, wanting to help you out to make real money, he will even offer a free trial! If you fall for it, then you find out you need to pay $49 each month to continue, but here's the problem, the money making program might only work for a few people, the rest find out it's a bunch of B.S. There are many complaints against the B.S program at Rip Off Report, so the cat is out of the bag and all red flags point to this review site as being a shady scammy site.

What kind of nut job attacks all legit programs including legit lottery systems, telling you they are scams and to stay away from then, even says you should not play the lottery as it's a scam! All is a scam to this nut job, but his affiliate program is going to make you rich, YA! Right! That is a terrible thing to do, attack all good programs so people want to check it out, then feed them lies and fake reviews, just to try and grab their money .... I call total maximum BullS*** on that review site, it’s just a cover for affiliate sales and nothing more. I would love to see this Mother f-er go down hard!

check the stupidity of the so called review site at youronlinerevenue.com let us all know what you feel about it.

RETRO-T2

Re: youronlinerevenue.com Is A Shady Review Site

Post by RETRO-T2 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:02 pm

Yup! 100% the fool that runs that review site is crooked and people do need to know about it.

I did a complete investigation on the guy who runs the so called review site youronlinerevenue.com and found out a bunch of crap this guy does and says. I found him on twitter where he calls himself a man of God! Then proceeds to attack lottery players and lottery systems for no other reason other than he says both are scams! So all lottery games are scams according to him and if you play you are being fooled.

I guess this clown does not understand the lottery is not illegal and people do love to play there lottery games like Powerball etc He seems to be trying to act like he is an all mighty, all knowledgeable, leader of some sort, where as any normal person can plainly see he is an idiot! He is only trying to convince people to join his scam money making program,that's it!!!!!!!

sean44

Re: youronlinerevenue.com Is A Shady Review Site

Post by sean44 » Fri May 03, 2019 5:48 pm

All the indications show the review site and the clown who runs it is a con artist. I see another review site seems to be in cahoots working together doing the same nasty stuff, the other review is manyincomestreams.com The owner of this shady review site is a marketer named Darren Burton who posts fake reviews on good products calling them scams to deter people from buying that product, then redirects them to what he is trying to push/sell which is the same thing the clown from youronlinerevenue.com is pushing/selling, so there is a connection here. Both review sites are crooked!!!