Lotto Black Book Is fooling people

The Lotto Black Book lottery system is claimed to be a system created by math professor Larry Blair and claims to give users great winning success. This is all been proven false, the system is not created by a professor, it is simply a poor winning system created by a shady marketer. The system is expensive and has been tested out by many people and has received tons of bad reviews. System was also caught using false testimonials and had to change their sales page to hide their dishonest selling methods.

We very highly suggest you avoid this system it is just full of lies and shady advertising all designed by a shady marketer to make fast cash from unsuspecting people.
P Morris

Lotto Black Book Is fooling people

Post by P Morris » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:56 pm

No way is this system developed by MIT Professor Just nonsense, seen exact same B.S with other B.S systems, they just changed a little. Caught with bogus testimonials, winning tickets all false, Larry Blair is not a MIT professor and was not shot! This all just made up to sell a phony system. After caught changed sales page to a video to hide there past false advertising.

This is not new news this system have a terrible reputation, posted on other forums as not winning, lots red flags, all lies, so do not waste your time or money like I did, I should have read before trying. There are much better real systems one can use.

Dloan J

Re: Lotto Black Book Is fooling people

Post by Dloan J » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:30 am

Yes, thank you. I was looking into this black book system as receive many spam emails about it, sent by people selling system. Says this professor created it some 20 years back and is going to make me win$$$, yet all review sites is warning you it is all not real. Find it hard to trust any system these days especially ones that change over and over to cover up false advertising they have been caught using. Glad to see a forum that tells it like it really is.

megambler

Post by megambler » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Just common sense told me lotto black was a con job. I mean really who in the hell would believe that a professor was attacked to get his systems secret, just buy the system!!! Shady marking at it's best. Then there is the fact that this system has been caught in many lies so it all now backs up what I figured in the beginning. There is even a website breaking down all of these lies so you can see them. This is when the shady lotto black book owner changed the sales page advertising to try and cover it up.

Why in the world would clickbank allow this kind of crap to sell through them, they obviously know the system is a fraud so what gives?

Eugen C

Post by Eugen C » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:08 am

This I already know - Lotto Black Book is very low on the list as far a good systems are concerned.....I will look for better.

Gestures

Post by Gestures » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:29 pm

Foolish System – I paid $100 a ways back as these sellers stated only 500 copies of system left then gone. That was about 3 years ago, still selling system. The 500 copies left crap was a big lie to pocket my money, just like this whole system is a lie TOTAL CRAP!!!!!

luckyone

Post by luckyone » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:26 pm

My opinion of this Lotto Black Book is it's a fraud. Way to many complaints, also caught red handed in their many lies. If a sell/creator of system lies even once! It's a fraud system......this system was caught in many, many lies!!!!!!! Has had two selling page revisions, the second revision done to cover up a few past lies on first sales page. Report this system to click bank and demand it be removed so others are not suckered.

Barbara46

Post by Barbara46 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:49 pm

After looking at the comments regarding this system, is not for my liking, will pass on.

Darrel W

Post by Darrel W » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:59 pm

I seen this coming, just thought it would have happened years ago. This system fooled tons of people, more than likely made millions from sales and never won a dime using their own system. I'm sure they will be back with another B.S system down the road, unless they were sued for false advertising and what not. Never trust a system that allow affiliates it will be 9 out of 10 times a con system.

Gayle F

Post by Gayle F » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:37 am

This is a good thing then, this black book has vanished. It's so terrible when people lie to make money, just so sad.

leyaf78

Post by leyaf78 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:57 am

Ok, i take it this was a bad choice for a system anyways, hence the systems departure....moving on then.