Lotto Max

Fiskyy

Re: Lotto Max

Post by Fiskyy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:36 am

John Dolan wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:43 am
Hey! I was wondering does anybody know if Lotto Max drawing is done by a person drawing the balls by hand, or is it done all by a computerized draw machine???

I can help out with that. Lotto Max and Lotto/649 draws are basically by hand. All they do is push a button and the balls from the mixing drum which is spun for ten seconds and then a piston pushes the balls one by one into the ball traps of the draw machine and there you have your drawn lottery numbers/balls.

however

Lotto Max Max Millions and guaranteed prize draws on Lotto 6/49 take place using a computerized draw machine.

John Dolan

Post by John Dolan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:06 am

Fiskyy wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:36 am
John Dolan wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:43 am
Hey! I was wondering does anybody know if Lotto Max drawing is done by a person drawing the balls by hand, or is it done all by a computerized draw machine???

I can help out with that. Lotto Max and Lotto/649 draws are basically by hand. All they do is push a button and the balls from the mixing drum which is spun for ten seconds and then a piston pushes the balls one by one into the ball traps of the draw machine and there you have your drawn lottery numbers/balls.

however

Lotto Max Max Millions and guaranteed prize draws on Lotto 6/49 take place using a computerized draw machine.
Hey thanx good to know!

John Dolan

Post by John Dolan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:22 am

Hey I would like to congratulate the latest Lotto Max Winners Robin Walker and Brett McCoy, winning $60 Million big ones on Oct/4/2017 the Lotto Max drawing was from the Sept. 22 draw. The couple is from hamlet of Peers, Alta. in Yellowhead County, with a population of only 98.....live is gonna shine now. They were out buying chicken feed at the McLeod Trading Post, it's there they found out they had the winning Lotto Max ticket. They at first thought they had won $60,000, but the clerk said you have more zeros, you actually won $60,000,000.

The Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission said the couple’s lottery ticket was the only one sold that matched all seven winning numbers. They said Brett had won $100 two weeks in a row just prior, then bang they hit the jackpot. The couple said the feeling of winning the Lotto Max was “surreal” and they don’t have any plans to make any big decisions right away.

You can’t win if you don’t buy a lottery ticket, just talking about it won't help, so get out there and get your lottery tickets for the next Lotto Max draw.

McNAT

Post by McNAT » Tue May 29, 2018 7:43 pm

Heads up! This fridays Lotto Max Jackpot is $106 million big ones .... seriously ..... get your lotto tickets and good luck to you all!!!!

Francis F

Post by Francis F » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:56 am

Yes for sure it's a big draw, can't pass on this one, got my Lotto Max Tickets from Sobeys on Tuesday Night.

Good luck to all as well!